GM says new fuel requirements will add $6k to the prices of theircars. Toyota engineers point and laugh.

Old January 21st 08, 10:51 PM posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.politics
HLS

Default GM says new fuel requirements will add $6k to the prices of their cars. Toyota engineers point and laugh.

"sharx35" > wrote in message news:h2Ykj.13288

> Well I am neither but global warming being attributed mainly to human
> activity is TOTAL BULL**** and those who promulgate that opinion are
> IDIOTS, IMBECILES and self-serving MORONS. Long before there were ANY
> human on earth, we had periods of warming...and cooling. What is happening
> now all part of normal climatic cycling. PERIOD.

And what made you an expert, turdhead?

Old January 21st 08, 11:21 PM posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.politics
Bill Putney

HLS wrote:
> **** you, jack..
> I will post whatever I want

You don't know Jack!

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')
Old January 21st 08, 11:23 PM posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.politics
Bill Putney

HLS wrote:

> "sharx35" > wrote in message news:h2Ykj.13288
>>
>> Well I am neither but global warming being attributed mainly to human
>> activity is TOTAL BULL**** and those who promulgate that opinion are
>> IDIOTS, IMBECILES and self-serving MORONS. Long before there were ANY
>> human on earth, we had periods of warming...and cooling. What is
>> happening now all part of normal climatic cycling. PERIOD.

> And what made you an expert, turdhead?

Geez man! You're embarrassing even the liberals (or maybe that's what
you're trying to do - doing a good job of it if that's your goal). Keep
up the good work.

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')
Old January 21st 08, 11:25 PM posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.politics
HLS

"Bill Putney" > wrote in message
> HLS wrote:
>> **** you, jack..
>> I will post whatever I want

> You don't know Jack!

I will still post whatever I want ;>)

Old January 21st 08, 11:27 PM posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.politics
HLS

"Bill Putney" > wrote in message
> HLS wrote:
>>
>> "sharx35" > wrote in message news:h2Ykj.13288
>>>
>>> Well I am neither but global warming being attributed mainly to human
>>> activity is TOTAL BULL**** and those who promulgate that opinion are
>>> IDIOTS, IMBECILES and self-serving MORONS. Long before there were ANY
>>> human on earth, we had periods of warming...and cooling. What is
>>> happening now all part of normal climatic cycling. PERIOD.

>> And what made you an expert, turdhead?

> Geez man! You're embarrassing even the liberals (or maybe that's what
> you're trying to do - doing a good job of it if that's your goal). Keep
> up the good work.

Liberal, hell.. I was for the Texas Idiot in the first election...;>)

Seriously, the data is all in, the results are clear, and anyone but an anal
ostrich would be concerned.

Old January 21st 08, 11:30 PM posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.politics
Big Endian

In article >,
Bill Putney > wrote:

> HLS wrote:
> > **** you, jack..
> > I will post whatever I want

> You don't know Jack!
>
> Bill Putney
> (To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
> address with the letter 'x')

I know Jack
Old January 22nd 08, 12:54 AM posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.politics
Dersu Uzala

>"sharx35" > wrote in message news:h2Ykj.13288
>>
>> Well I am neither but global warming being attributed mainly to human
>> activity is TOTAL BULL**** and those who promulgate that opinion are
>> IDIOTS, IMBECILES and self-serving MORONS. Long before there were ANY
>> human on earth, we had periods of warming...and cooling. What is happening
>> now all part of normal climatic cycling. PERIOD.

Fires being attributed mainly to human
activity is TOTAL BULL**** and those who promulgate that opinion are
IDIOTS, IMBECILES and self-serving MORONS. Long before there were ANY
humans on earth, we had fires caused by lightning strikes. What is happening
now all part of normal combustion events. PERIOD. The availability of
matches, butane lighters, and such is purely coincidental. My logic is
un-assailable.

Old January 22nd 08, 03:32 AM posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.politics
Bill Putney

Dersu Uzala wrote:
>> "sharx35" > wrote in message news:h2Ykj.13288
>>> Well I am neither but global warming being attributed mainly to human
>>> activity is TOTAL BULL**** and those who promulgate that opinion are
>>> IDIOTS, IMBECILES and self-serving MORONS. Long before there were ANY
>>> human on earth, we had periods of warming...and cooling. What is happening
>>> now all part of normal climatic cycling. PERIOD.

> Fires being attributed mainly to human
> activity is TOTAL BULL**** and those who promulgate that opinion are
> IDIOTS, IMBECILES and self-serving MORONS. Long before there were ANY
> humans on earth, we had fires caused by lightning strikes. What is happening
> now all part of normal combustion events. PERIOD. The availability of
> matches, butane lighters, and such is purely coincidental. My logic is
> un-assailable.

Take a class in logic. Please explain how human activity has caused
solar activity to increase. Correlation does not equal causation.

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')
Old January 22nd 08, 05:58 AM posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.politics
Brent[_3_]

HLS wrote:

> Seriously, the data is all in, the results are clear, and anyone but an
> anal
> ostrich would be concerned.

The smartest guy I know (worked for NASA for 6 years, theoretical
physicist) doesn't believe in human caused Global Warming. *shrug*

I think the jury is still out on cause and effect. *Might* be getting
warmer, are humans really causing it?

Old January 23rd 08, 07:00 PM posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.politics
Mike hunt

Were the National Academy of Sciences, Royal Society, NOAA, AAAS, American
Chemical Society, American Geophysical Union, all the world's scientific
bodies, all the world's scientific agencies, all the world's scientific
journals, all the world's leaders, and 99% of all the world's scientists
etc.RIGHT back in the sixties and seventeis when they are agrreed the world
was headed into another ICE AGE becasue man made polution was BLOCKING the
sun?

Do a search and you will dicover the same typs were saying that we had onely
ten years to act before it was too late and that we should place carbon
black on the glaicers to help them to melt to cool the ocean

The fact is the earths temperature has not risen since 1998. RUN, RUN the
sky is falling, the sky is falling and it is the Presidents and the
Republicans fault, vote for Dimocrats LOL

"Lloyd" > wrote in message news:117ffdb5-426a-45c8-a675-f
> So the National Academy of Sciences, Royal Society, NASA, EPA, NOAA,
> AAAS, American Chemical Society, American Geophysical Union, all the
> world's scientific bodies, all the world's scientific agencies, all
> the world's scientific journals, all the world's leaders, and 99% of
> all the world's scientists are wrong, and you're right? The chances
> of that are about the same as the chances of every Corvette owner
> suddenly trading in for a Toyota Prius.

..