A Russel Weller wannabe

Old July 9th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Arif Khokar

Default A Russel Weller wannabe

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/07/08/fes....ap/index.html
Old July 9th 06, 06:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> Isn't that amazing? Some doddering old fool hits a pedestrian, goes to
> hit the brakes but hits the gas instead (a common mistake among
> doddering old fools), surges his car into the crowd and clips 26 more,
> and yet the cops can't point to a cause?
>
> If that had been a 29-year-old man instead of an 89-year-old man, we'd
> have been hearing about a "speed-related" collision. Apparently cops
> (or their bosses) have respect for their elders (and/or the elders'
> political clout). Russel Weller killed 11 people and injured dozens,
> yet they didn't yank his license for MONTHS afterwards; this guy
> didn't kill anyone, and only injured 27. I bet he gets to keep his
> license and will be back behind the wheel of his behemoth Caprice
> death machine in short order.

And don't forget these are the same cops who would write up that 29 year
old man for the ticky-tackiest little thing, perhaps due to defective
intersection design on a friday night. Yet, this 89 year old runds down
a couple dozen people and it's oh we have to figure out what happened
before issuing a ticket.

Old July 10th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 02:27:00 GMT, Arif Khokar >
wrote:

>http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/07/08/fes....ap/index.html

27 injured when car crashes into festival crowd
Witness: 'There was no warning and no screaming'

Sunday, July 9, 2006; Posted: 8:28 a.m. EDT (12:28 GMT)

NEW LONDON, Connecticut (AP) -- An 89-year-old man driving through a
crowd at a summer festival panicked after striking one pedestrian and
lurched his station wagon through the throng, injuring 27 people, city
officials and witnesses said.

-------------------------

I bet a million $ he says the accelerator pedal stuck.. The seniors
magazines are always advising the geezers to do that when in fact the
guy is just an incompetent driver due to his age. And since the
seniors know that no one wants to lock up an 89 year old guy, they
keep right on driving when they shouldn't.

Old July 10th 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Larry[_2_]

In article >,
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE > wrote:

> On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 02:27:00 GMT, Arif Khokar >
> wrote:
>
> >http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/07/08/fes....ap/index.html

> 27 injured when car crashes into festival crowd
> Witness: 'There was no warning and no screaming'
>
> Sunday, July 9, 2006; Posted: 8:28 a.m. EDT (12:28 GMT)
>
> NEW LONDON, Connecticut (AP) -- An 89-year-old man driving through a
> crowd at a summer festival panicked after striking one pedestrian and
> lurched his station wagon through the throng, injuring 27 people, city
> officials and witnesses said.
>
> -------------------------
>
> I bet a million $ he says the accelerator pedal stuck.. The seniors
> magazines are always advising the geezers to do that when in fact the
> guy is just an incompetent driver due to his age. And since the
> seniors know that no one wants to lock up an 89 year old guy, they
> keep right on driving when they shouldn't.

Cite one magazine - "seniors magazine" or any other - that gives this
advice to drivers who are in an accident.
Old July 10th 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Mike T.

"Arif Khokar" > wrote in message
> http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/07/08/fes....ap/index.html

I don't get it. The guy claims the accelerator stuck. Witnesses report the
speed of the vehicle between 10 and 15MPH. Let's assume for a moment that
the accelerator WAS stuck. Were the brakes also defective? What about the
parking brake? I suppose the tranny shifter was stuck, also? Any car
moving 15MPH or less should be able to stop within a few feet, and it
shouldn't matter if the engine is still pulling or not. -Dave

Old July 10th 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 00:01:34 GMT, Larry > wrote:

>In article >,
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE > wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 02:27:00 GMT, Arif Khokar >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/07/08/fes....ap/index.html

>> 27 injured when car crashes into festival crowd
>> Witness: 'There was no warning and no screaming'
>>
>> Sunday, July 9, 2006; Posted: 8:28 a.m. EDT (12:28 GMT)
>>
>> NEW LONDON, Connecticut (AP) -- An 89-year-old man driving through a
>> crowd at a summer festival panicked after striking one pedestrian and
>> lurched his station wagon through the throng, injuring 27 people, city
>> officials and witnesses said.
>>
>> -------------------------
>>
>> I bet a million $ he says the accelerator pedal stuck.. The seniors
>> magazines are always advising the geezers to do that when in fact the
>> guy is just an incompetent driver due to his age. And since the
>> seniors know that no one wants to lock up an 89 year old guy, they
>> keep right on driving when they shouldn't.

>Cite one magazine - "seniors magazine" or any other - that gives this
>advice to drivers who are in an accident.

This guy belongs in prison and only a criminal coddler like you would
say otherwise.

Old July 10th 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

> Mike T. said in rec.autos.driving:
> I don't get it. The guy claims the accelerator stuck. Witnesses report the
> speed of the vehicle between 10 and 15MPH. Let's assume for a moment that
> the accelerator WAS stuck. Were the brakes also defective? What about the
> parking brake? I suppose the tranny shifter was stuck, also? Any car
> moving 15MPH or less should be able to stop within a few feet, and it
> shouldn't matter if the engine is still pulling or not.

Or the ignition switch? Couldn't he just switch it back to "off," and
cut the engine (yes, I know he probablly won't be able to remove the key
with the transmission in gear)?

--
"I... Can't drive... FIFTY-FIVE!!"
--Sammy Hagar
Old July 10th 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Loco laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE ****ted in rec.autos.driving and
across unrelated newsgroups:

> This guy belongs in prison and only a criminal coddler like you would
> say otherwise.

I am necromancer! Criminal coddler and damn proud of it!!

--
Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend defends a known *DRUNK DRIVER*:

"Teddy went off a single lane bridge with no guard rail at night.
The real killer was the idiot who built the bridge. Next question."
--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR
HOMICIDE
June 20th, 2006
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/zlnyz
Message ID:
Old July 11th 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:52:01 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> was understood to have stated the following:

>On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 00:01:34 GMT, Larry > wrote:
>
>>In article >,
>> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE > wrote:

>>> 27 injured when car crashes into festival crowd
>>> Witness: 'There was no warning and no screaming'
>>>
>>> Sunday, July 9, 2006; Posted: 8:28 a.m. EDT (12:28 GMT)
>>>
>>> NEW LONDON, Connecticut (AP) -- An 89-year-old man driving through a
>>> crowd at a summer festival panicked after striking one pedestrian and
>>> lurched his station wagon through the throng, injuring 27 people, city
>>> officials and witnesses said.
>>>
>>> -------------------------
>>>
>>> I bet a million $ he says the accelerator pedal stuck.. The seniors
>>> magazines are always advising the geezers to do that when in fact the
>>> guy is just an incompetent driver due to his age. And since the
>>> seniors know that no one wants to lock up an 89 year old guy, they
>>> keep right on driving when they shouldn't.

>>Cite one magazine - "seniors magazine" or any other - that gives this
>>advice to drivers who are in an accident.

>This guy belongs in prison and only a criminal coddler like you would
>say otherwise.

You said the senior's magazines advise the geezers to lie. Then when
you're called on it, you can't back it up. Hmm. How atypical of you,
liar.

---

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

--

El Pollo Loco (Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend) demonstrates it's complete gullibility, stupidity, and state of delusion when it falls for an April Fool's joke, hook, line, and sinker:

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.
Old July 11th 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:44:26 -0400, necromancer
> was understood to have stated the following:

>I am necromancer! Criminal coddler and damn proud of it!!

given my choice between being a safe driving criminal coddler or a
retard like Loco Laura, I'll pick the former any day! )

Things going ok for you down there?

---

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.