95 mustang pictures give me your opinion

Old November 6th 05, 01:42 AM
bill302

Default 95 mustang pictures give me your opinion

click on the link below check out my ride visit guestbook tell me your
opinion thanks bill302

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2138402

Old November 6th 05, 03:28 AM
KJ.Kate

Hey Bill,

BellSouth aye?
Whereabouts in the south?

You're SURE you want MY opinion?
You look like a pretty nice guy, and mind you I am not really trying to be a
bitch BUT you ask...

I'll give it to you, but you better buckle your seatbelt first.

The floor mats are tacky, go get some originals and keep them clean.
The pedals look pretty tacky too.
Not as tacky as the seat covers that are all faded and... eww... seat
covers.
OR
the black rimmed taillights.
OR
the steering wheel cover
OR
the gaping hole where a vent should be in the dash

You need to get the chips repaired and repainted on the hood.

Fuzzy dice? Do you have a little dog whose head bobs up and down in the back
window?

Your engine compartment is nice and clean, good job!
But the paint on the strut tower brace does not match the rest of the car.

What's with the pimpmobile spinning center caps? C'mon man... pull it
together!!!

Lay off the Armor All. Wash that shiny crap off and get some Meguiars
conditioner for your dash and trim panels. The slick look went out with
Brylcream. Return it to it's soft no glow look. It will be much more
dignified and your passengers will not need to wash their hands when they
exit the vehicle.

Other than that..... your enthusiasm is admirable

KJK
2O|||||||O5 Liberty

lkaboutautos.com...
:

Old November 6th 05, 04:19 AM
Scotter

Cheesy:
(a) Spinning center of wheel
(b) Fuzzy dice... unless this is somehow a joke on people who hang fuzzy
dice from their mirror
(c) Floormats that say *anything* on them
(d) Pedals with red dots
(e) Seat covers instead of leather seats.

Otherwise, a very nice car and looks like you put a love of love into it!
Have you done any mods that make it go faster, handle better, or stop
better? I couldn't tell from the pics, possibly because I'm not a mechanic.

So... maybe uncool of me to be critical of someone else's ride without
putting mine out there for critcism
So... here it is: http://www.oceanmedia.net/mustang.asp
That is a 96 GT vert with (listing only the visible stuff that is new) brand
new leather, new steering wheel, new stuff all around gear shift, new head
light covers, new tires, new stereo that "opens" when you turn on the
ignition, and new pack of spearmint gum under the stereo
--
Scotter

lkaboutautos.com...

Old November 6th 05, 01:02 PM
KJ.Kate

My goodness I still LOVE those seats!

KJK

"Scotter" > wrote in message
[...]
: --
: Scotter
:
:
:
: "bill302" > wrote in message
: lkaboutautos.com...
: > click on the link below check out my ride visit guestbook tell me your
: > opinion thanks bill302
: >

Old November 6th 05, 04:46 PM
ZombyWoof

On Sun, 6 Nov 2005 07:02:22 -0600, "KJ.Kate"
> wrote:

>My goodness I still LOVE those seats!
>
>KJK

I think they are pretty damn good looking myself. Nice interior
setup. I've always liked the mustang two-toned interior.

.. .

--
Zombywoof

Si vis Pacem, Para bellum
Old November 6th 05, 04:54 PM
Scotter

Wow, thanks ya'll!
--
Scotter

Old November 6th 05, 07:53 PM
KJ.Kate

Well, you remember how I drooled all over them when they were new.
Seeing them again makes me wish I had my Cobra back just so I could do that
to it.

KJK

"Scotter" > wrote in message
: Wow, thanks ya'll!
: --
: Scotter
:
:
: "Scotter" > wrote in message
: ...
[...]
: > --
: > Scotter
: >
: >
: >
: > "bill302" > wrote in message
: > lkaboutautos.com...
: >> click on the link below check out my ride visit guestbook tell me your
: >> opinion thanks bill302
: >>

Old November 7th 05, 01:16 PM
Cobra Boy

The other one had two tone seats. Nice interior Scotter.
Cobraboy '98 convert

news