GTV6 forum?

Old January 25th 05, 11:49 AM
David Beamish

Default GTV6 forum?

Hi

I'm at work at the moment but I want to have a look on the GTV6 forum. But
I can't remember the URL nor can I find it in google.
I think its called GTV6.. it might just be GTV?

Anyway... any of you programs got it bookmarked and care to share?

cheers,

--
David

Nobody writes them like they used to
so it might as well be me
Old January 25th 05, 12:01 PM
Mario Orsolic

"David Beamish" > wrote in message
.. .

> I'm at work at the moment but I want to have a look on the GTV6 forum. But
> I can't remember the URL nor can I find it in google.
> I think its called GTV6.. it might just be GTV?

http://www.alfagtv6.com/

Pozdfrav, OrMar

Old January 25th 05, 01:18 PM
David Beamish

Mario Orsolic wibbled in this way:

> http://www.alfagtv6.com/

thanks for the link - that wasn't the one I was after tho. Perhaps it was
a UK site. There were certainly UK people on there...

> Pozdfrav, OrMar

I have no idea what that is, but thanks anyway!

Old January 25th 05, 01:50 PM
Mario Orsolic

Maybe you were looking for www.gtv6.org. It moved to the above URL.

>> Pozdfrav, OrMar
>>

> I have no idea what that is, but thanks anyway!

Means exactly that:
cheers, OrMar

Old January 25th 05, 02:38 PM
David Beamish

Mario Orsolic wibbled in this way:

> Maybe you were looking for www.gtv6.org. It moved to the above URL.

I did see that but I'm not sure. I;'ve got nothing to do at work now so
I'm off home anyway.. I'll let you know what it was

> Means exactly that:
> cheers, OrMar

hehe

Old January 25th 05, 03:56 PM
David Beamish

David Beamish puts on the robe and wizard hat... HARRRRRRRRRR:

> I'm off home anyway.. I'll let you know what it was

bad form replying to my own post.. but here's what I was looking for:

http://www.gtvv6.com/phpBB2/index.php

--
Dave

Get me away from here I’m dying
Play me a song to set me free
Old January 25th 05, 06:48 PM
Mario Orsolic

"David Beamish" > wrote in message
.. .

> http://www.gtvv6.com/phpBB2/index.php

Among Alfa people, GTV6 is synonim for old version.

Pozdfrav, OrMar

Old January 25th 05, 10:02 PM
Pete

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:53:13 GMT, George Graves >,
wrote:

>> Among Alfa people, GTV6 is synonim for old version.

>You mean the "good: version with proper RWD!

Good shot <LOL>

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso (his)
147 2.0 TS (2002) - Gem Green (her's)
Old January 26th 05, 07:37 AM
Mario Orsolic

"George Graves" > wrote in message

> You mean the "good: version with proper RWD!

Some of us see it that way, but I don't like to teach people what to think.

Pozdfrav, OrMar

Old February 4th 05, 04:48 AM
Matt O'Toole

Mario Orsolic wrote:

> "David Beamish" > wrote in message
>
>>> http://www.alfagtv6.com/

>> thanks for the link - that wasn't the one I was after tho. Perhaps
>> it was a UK site. There were certainly UK people on there...

> Maybe you were looking for www.gtv6.org. It moved to the above URL.

I was wondering where it went. I just tried it and got a "domain name for sale"
page. Good thing I found this newsgroup!

Matt O.

NEW FORUM for discussing Corvettes (Please stop in and see 2006 Z06 Pics) JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION Corvette 4 November 25th 04 06:59 PM
New Forum JR VW water cooled 0 October 8th 04 08:15 PM
Q4 engine in GTV6? Mario Orsolic Alfa Romeo 26 September 3rd 04 10:03 PM
Automotive Forum Raymond Tey 4x4 0 May 11th 04 01:53 PM