OT-Virginia traffic fines as high as $3,000

Old July 5th 07, 01:07 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Proctologically Violated©®

Default OT-Virginia traffic fines as high as $3,000

See the thread in rec.crafts.metalworking, and/or the link below.

Wow..... fuknWow......

And get ready for phase II:
Municipal Home Invasions/Inspections, which will likely cost the average
home-moaner $100,000 over the next 10 years.
Why not? Taxes are already more than many mortgage payments.

And when yer existing orifici have been raped to the point of uselessness,
I'm sure your Gummint will simply drill another one to shove something into.
You may consider moving to the Middle East/Pakistan, at some point.

But then you'll be victim to Merka's Foreign Policy.

Fugit, mebbe dealing drugs is not so bad/repugnant, after all.....

See my sig, possibly the only practical solution.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs

Old July 5th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Proctologically Violated©®

Oh, you already got NYC **parking** tickets of $165 per pop, and proly
rising.
Plus the fuknSurcharge!!

For blocking *totally unmarked* "pedestrian accessways", in the *middle* of
a block, that are often indistinguishable from the rest of the
sidewalk/street.

Kiss dat $165 g'bye, jack....

Except I managed to keep mine.
Here's how:
The first judge decided that my 50 photo's depicting said indistinction
weren't good enough.
So I sed, Well, lemme bring in some more.

Usually wear my City Union Colors'n'****, for whatever points/skating value
they have.
Turns out the second judge's pappy just retired from sed Union!!!!

And it was clear that that was the ONLY reason I got off.
Oh yeah, and my pictures were absolutely conclusive, but dat didn't matter.

$1 Billion/year "industry", in NYC alone. Just parking violations, not
moving.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs

"Proctologically Violated©®" > wrote in
message ...