Operation Coordinates: 2.38%

Old April 15th 08, 09:21 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default Operation Coordinates: 2.38%

Hi Viatologists,

As of 15-Apr-2008, the Worldwide Highway Library provides geographic
coordinates for 2.38% of its 2,186 photographs. Through retroactive action,
the 'Operation Coordinates' program will increase the per centage of
photographs containing coordinates over time.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Adding human experience to transportology"
********
Calrog.com, Worldwide Highway Library:
http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An integrated media arm in International Transportation Research. Has
served your home country and ninety-nine of its worldwide neighbours
since 2000, through Internet downstream and published works.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********

Old April 15th 08, 12:37 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
John A. Weeks III

In article > ,
"Carl Rogers" > wrote:

> Hi Viatologists,

Do you mean vomitologist?

> As of 15-Apr-2008, the Worldwide Highway Library provides geographic
> coordinates for 2.38% of its 2,186 photographs.

That confirms the worst case scenario. The twerp is going to
do this ever time he poops out another .01 percentage of whatever
he seems to have to do that nobody else seems to have to do to
their website. Perhaps this would be meaningful if Captain Dufus
had something worthwhile or a sizeable collection to deal with.
But with just a handful of photos, this is clearly bogus.

> An integrated media arm in International Transportation Research. Has
> served your home country and ninety-nine of its worldwide neighbours
> since 2000, through Internet downstream and published works.

That must be how they say "sh*t runs down hill" in San Francisco.

-john-

John A. Weeks III * * * * * 612-720-2854 * * * * *
Newave Communications * * * * * * * * * * * * http://www.johnweeks.com
Old April 15th 08, 02:27 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Luxury Yacht

"Carl Rogers" > wrote in message
t...
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> As of 15-Apr-2008, the Worldwide Highway Library provides geographic
> coordinates for 2.38% of its 2,186 photographs. Through retroactive
> action,
> the 'Operation Coordinates' program will increase the per centage of
> photographs containing coordinates over time.

Jam it up your butt, spam boy!!! Nobody cares!

--
Don't forget to have your troll spayed or neutered

Old April 15th 08, 03:09 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Rich Piehl[_2_]

Default Operation Starve the Troll

Scott in SoCal wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 06:37:10 -0500, "John A. Weeks III"
> > wrote:
>
>> That confirms the worst case scenario. The twerp is going to
>> do this ever time he poops out another .01 percentage of whatever
>> he seems to have to do that nobody else seems to have to do to
>> their website.

> I propose an "operation" of our own: "Operation Starve the Troll."
>
> Let's hit him where it really hurts: let's all deny this pathetic
> little attention whore what he wants the most. Don't reply to any of
> his posts. Don't talk about him at all. And, for the love of Pete,
> don't click on any of his links.
>
> As a side benefit, it will eliminate the need for a moderated
> newsgroup.
>
> Who's with me?

And this also includes Eric the attack flea, too.

Count me in.

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

--
Pat Paulsen (1927-1997) for President - 2008

Even though he's dead it makes about much sense
to vote for him as it does for the choices
that we have who are living. At least he's not
going change his position on anything.
Old April 15th 08, 03:33 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
[email protected][_1_]

On Apr 15, 7:55*am, Scott in SoCal > wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 06:37:10 -0500, "John A. Weeks III"
>
> > wrote:
> >That confirms the worst case scenario. *The twerp is going to
> >do this ever time he poops out another .01 percentage of whatever
> >he seems to have to do that nobody else seems to have to do to
> >their website.

> I propose an "operation" of our own: "Operation Starve the Troll."
>
> Let's hit him where it really hurts: let's all deny this pathetic
> little attention whore what he wants the most. Don't reply to any of
> his posts. Don't talk about him at all. And, for the love of Pete,
> don't click on any of his links.
>
> As a side benefit, it will eliminate the need for a moderated
> newsgroup.
>
> Who's with me?
> --
> Join Operation Starve the Troll:
> Don't respond to his posts or click on his web site.
> Deny him the attention he so desperately craves and he'll go away!

What troll? ;-)
Old April 15th 08, 05:32 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Ron's Inspector's Inspector

"Carl Rogers" > wrote in message
t...
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> As of 15-Apr-2008, the Worldwide Highway Library provides geographic
> coordinates for 2.38% of its 2,186 photographs. Through retroactive
> action,
> the 'Operation Coordinates' program will increase the per centage of
> photographs containing coordinates over time.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Rogers
> "Adding human experience to transportology"

Are you f---ing kidding me?

Old April 15th 08, 05:33 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Ron's Inspector's Inspector

"Scott in SoCal" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 06:37:10 -0500, "John A. Weeks III"
> > wrote:
>
>>That confirms the worst case scenario. The twerp is going to
>>do this ever time he poops out another .01 percentage of whatever
>>he seems to have to do that nobody else seems to have to do to
>>their website.

> I propose an "operation" of our own: "Operation Starve the Troll."
>
> Let's hit him where it really hurts: let's all deny this pathetic
> little attention whore what he wants the most. Don't reply to any of
> his posts. Don't talk about him at all. And, for the love of Pete,
> don't click on any of his links.
>
> As a side benefit, it will eliminate the need for a moderated
> newsgroup.
>
> Who's with me?

Ordinarily I'd need the flamebait as sustenance... but I gotta concur.

Old April 15th 08, 06:09 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_4_]

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:09:06 -0500, Rich Piehl
> wrote:

>Scott in SoCal wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 06:37:10 -0500, "John A. Weeks III"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> That confirms the worst case scenario. The twerp is going to
>>> do this ever time he poops out another .01 percentage of whatever
>>> he seems to have to do that nobody else seems to have to do to
>>> their website.

>> I propose an "operation" of our own: "Operation Starve the Troll."
>>
>> Let's hit him where it really hurts: let's all deny this pathetic
>> little attention whore what he wants the most. Don't reply to any of
>> his posts. Don't talk about him at all. And, for the love of Pete,
>> don't click on any of his links.
>>
>> As a side benefit, it will eliminate the need for a moderated
>> newsgroup.
>>
>> Who's with me?

>And this also includes Eric the attack flea, too.
>
>Count me in.

I've already killfiled them both about a week ago....

--
"The people who cast the votes don't decide an election,
the people who count the votes do."
Old April 15th 08, 06:27 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Jason Pawloski

On Apr 15, 6:55*am, Scott in SoCal > wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 06:37:10 -0500, "John A. Weeks III"
>
> > wrote:
> >That confirms the worst case scenario. *The twerp is going to
> >do this ever time he poops out another .01 percentage of whatever
> >he seems to have to do that nobody else seems to have to do to
> >their website.

> I propose an "operation" of our own: "Operation Starve the Troll."
>
> Let's hit him where it really hurts: let's all deny this pathetic
> little attention whore what he wants the most. Don't reply to any of
> his posts. Don't talk about him at all. And, for the love of Pete,
> don't click on any of his links.
>
> As a side benefit, it will eliminate the need for a moderated
> newsgroup.
>
> Who's with me?
> --
> Join Operation Starve the Troll:
> Don't respond to his posts or click on his web site.
> Deny him the attention he so desperately craves and he'll go away!

I'm on board.
Old April 15th 08, 06:50 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
H.B. Elkins

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 06:55:17 -0700, Scott in SoCal wrote:

>Let's hit him where it really hurts: let's all deny this pathetic
>little attention whore what he wants the most. Don't reply to any of
>his posts. Don't talk about him at all. And, for the love of Pete,
>don't click on any of his links.
>
>As a side benefit, it will eliminate the need for a moderated
>newsgroup.
>
>Who's with me?

I agree. An absence of calrog bashing will improve the s/n ratio in this
newsgroup, and he and his sock puppet won't be laughing every time they get a
reaction out of someone. They'll be left fantasizing about all the gay sex they
think goes on at roadgeek meetings and taking turns at the same computer posting
about it, talking to each other online instead of face to face.

--
To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictor plate"

Operation Coordinates: 1.97% Carl ROGÉRS Driving 32 April 15th 08 02:30 PM
Operation Coordinates: 1.51% Carl ROGÉRS Driving 8 April 11th 08 01:03 PM
Operation Coordinates Carl ROGÉRS Driving 4 April 8th 08 05:06 AM
Radio Operation dprkk Chrysler 5 January 16th 07 01:14 PM
GPS Coordinates Keith 4x4 6 January 14th 05 09:31 PM