One more week 'til Spring

Old March 19th 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_1_]

Default One more week 'til Spring

dwight wrote:
> Wednesday was sunny and 70.
>
> Today, we have 2" of sleet and frozen rain, with a generous coating of ice
> everywhere. May change to snow overnight, with a layer of rain over all.
> Tomorrow will be a fair amount of scraping and shovelling.
>
> East coast Mustangs are going to delay their Spring bloom for another week
> yet.
>
> That's March for ya.
>
> dwight
> www.tfrog93.com

Hmmm, Friday through Sunday was between 66 and 74 degrees here and
sunny. I took the Mustang out to the open field and ran the crap out of
my new Traxxas 4x4 2 speed Nitro Monster truck. It was pretty windy
though, but that's March in Louisiana... D

--
And if a cow had wheels,
it would be a milk truck. - Steve Linford
Old March 19th 07, 03:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_1_]

Jan wrote:
> dwight wrote:
>> Wednesday was sunny and 70.
>>
>> Today, we have 2" of sleet and frozen rain, with a generous coating of
>> ice everywhere. May change to snow overnight, with a layer of rain
>> over all. Tomorrow will be a fair amount of scraping and shovelling.
>>
>> East coast Mustangs are going to delay their Spring bloom for another
>> week yet.
>>
>> That's March for ya.
>>
>> dwight
>> www.tfrog93.com
>>

> No sign of snow.
> Had a light rainshower yesterday, first in 6 weeks.
> Got brakes to work on my 66.
> Love living in sunny Florida.
>

> Jan

Yeah but get back to us on that in July....

Old March 19th 07, 07:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jan

:

> rain

> another

>>>Jan, where are you? Anywhere near Broward?

>>I work in eastern Orlando and live in Altamonte Springs (Seminole

> County)
>
>>Jan

> My son's going to UCF in the fall, so I expect to be in your
> neighborhood every so often.

My son..... will be born May 26th if everything goes according to plan

jan
Old March 19th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jan

WindsorFox wrote:
> Jan wrote:
>
>> dwight wrote:
>>
>>> Wednesday was sunny and 70.
>>>
>>> Today, we have 2" of sleet and frozen rain, with a generous coating
>>> of ice everywhere. May change to snow overnight, with a layer of rain
>>> over all. Tomorrow will be a fair amount of scraping and shovelling.
>>>
>>> East coast Mustangs are going to delay their Spring bloom for another
>>> week yet.
>>>
>>> That's March for ya.
>>>
>>> dwight
>>> www.tfrog93.com
>>>

>> No sign of snow.
>> Had a light rainshower yesterday, first in 6 weeks.
>> Got brakes to work on my 66.
>> Love living in sunny Florida.
>>

>> Jan

> Yeah but get back to us on that in July....

I may be asking about aftermarket ac kits, come July... lol

Jan
Old March 20th 07, 12:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Joe[_1_]

Michael Johnson > wrote in
:

> Joe wrote:
>> Jan > wrote in news:563s8bF27hq8lU2
>> @mid.individual.net:

coating

>> rain

shovelling.

>> another

>>> I work in eastern Orlando and live in Altamonte Springs (Seminole

>> County)
>>> Jan

>> My son's going to UCF in the fall, so I expect to be in your
>> neighborhood every so often.

> What is his major?

Engineering undecided. But he's recently been talking up a storm about
the aerospace industry. He likes what you can do with jets...
Old March 20th 07, 12:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Joe[_27_]

Jan > wrote in
:

:

>> rain

>> another

>>>I work in eastern Orlando and live in Altamonte Springs (Seminole

>> County)
>>
>>>Jan

>> My son's going to UCF in the fall, so I expect to be in your
>> neighborhood every so often.

> My son..... will be born May 26th if everything goes according to
> plan
>
> jan

Best of luck!
Old March 20th 07, 12:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson

Joe wrote:
> Michael Johnson > wrote in
> :
>
>> Joe wrote:
>>> Jan > wrote in news:563s8bF27hq8lU2
>>> @mid.individual.net:

> coating
>>> rain

> shovelling.
>>> another

>>> County)
>>> My son's going to UCF in the fall, so I expect to be in your
>>> neighborhood every so often.

>> What is his major?

> Engineering undecided. But he's recently been talking up a storm about
> the aerospace industry. He likes what you can do with jets...

He has two years to figure it out.
Old March 20th 07, 06:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Deputy Dog

"Jan" > wrote in message
> Joe wrote:
> > Jan > wrote in news:563s8bF27hq8lU2
> > @mid.individual.net:

> :

> My son..... will be born May 26th if everything goes according to plan

> jan

Congratulations you're in for one hell of a ride!

Dave

Old March 21st 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_1_]

"Jan" > wrote in message

> My son..... will be born May 26th if everything goes according to plan
>

> jan

First one? Put me down for May 30.

Anybody else want in on the action?

dwight

Old March 21st 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_1_]

dwight wrote:
> "Jan" > wrote in message
>> My son..... will be born May 26th if everything goes according to plan
>>

>> jan

> First one? Put me down for May 30.
>
> Anybody else want in on the action?
>
> dwight

April 1st. I always wanted a kid that went around sticking whoopee
cushions in peoples chairs and such.

TLC week for 93 ZJ Curtis Jeep 2 June 20th 06 12:43 AM
Second time in ONE week [email protected] Driving 20 February 25th 06 10:26 PM
One week with an Alfa GT Ivan Alfa Romeo 4 December 5th 04 01:34 PM
LFS S2 next week? Fillyourboots Simulators 1 October 26th 04 11:52 PM