My car got FLAMED!

Old March 12th 07, 12:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
John S.[_1_]

Default My car got FLAMED!

Ok... realize not everyone is into flames...

http://www.v6john.com/Main/Appearanc...h/airbrush.htm

john

Old March 12th 07, 01:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Tony[_9_]

John S. wrote:
> Ok... realize not everyone is into flames...
>
> http://www.v6john.com/Main/Appearanc...h/airbrush.htm
>
> john

John, Looks Good!

Tony

Mine is a bone-stock GT Convertible. Satin Silver / Black Leather
Interior... Still trying to decide what I want to do to it..

Old March 12th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
lab~rat >:-)

On 12 Mar 2007 05:46:25 -0700, "John S." >
puked:

>Ok... realize not everyone is into flames...
>
>http://www.v6john.com/Main/Appearanc...h/airbrush.htm
>
>john

I like it. I would never conceive of that idea for any of my cars,
but in execution it's something different and looks, should I say,
hot...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Old March 12th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
GILL

John S. wrote:
> Ok... realize not everyone is into flames...
>
> http://www.v6john.com/Main/Appearanc...h/airbrush.htm
>
> john

I like some subtle ghost flames. But it's better
than neon lights under your car.

--
Tropic Green Y2K Mustang GT
W/bits & pieces
Old March 13th 07, 01:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Sarah Czepiel

wrote:

:>Ok... realize not everyone is into flames...
:>
:>http://www.v6john.com/Main/Appearanc...h/airbrush.htm
:>
:>john

Hi John,

Hey looks good!

But........you knew there might be a but, right?

The side stripes and back look fine but the hood flames bother me
because they don't go far enough forward. In your Mach1 look, which
is my favorite look, the stripe goes all the way down to the edge of
the hood. I think the flames need to do the same but I'm not sure
how you'd do it. The all yellow front of the car just stands out
too much for me. Maybe if you had the flames as they are placed now
but on the yellow hood without the black background?

I wish I could offer you a better solution but I think the flames
might work better on a hood without the hood scoops.

Great looking car nonetheless. Screaming Yellow is a great color.
I have an Azure Blue 04 Mustang.

Regards, Sarah

Old March 14th 07, 05:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
John S.[_1_]

On Mar 13, 1:09 pm, Sarah Czepiel > wrote:
> On 12 Mar 2007 05:46:25 -0700, "John S." >
> wrote:
>
> :>Ok... realize not everyone is into flames...
> :>
> :>http://www.v6john.com/Main/Appearanc...h/airbrush.htm
> :>
> :>john
>
> Hi John,
>
> Hey looks good!
>
> But........you knew there might be a but, right?
>
> The side stripes and back look fine but the hood flames bother me
> because they don't go far enough forward. In your Mach1 look, which
> is my favorite look, the stripe goes all the way down to the edge of
> the hood. I think the flames need to do the same but I'm not sure
> how you'd do it. The all yellow front of the car just stands out
> too much for me. Maybe if you had the flames as they are placed now
> but on the yellow hood without the black background?
>
> I wish I could offer you a better solution but I think the flames
> might work better on a hood without the hood scoops.
>
> Great looking car nonetheless. Screaming Yellow is a great color.
> I have an Azure Blue 04 Mustang.
>
> Regards, Sarah

Thanks, Sarah and everyone else!

Picked the car up yesterday! The pictures do not do it justice! New
Hot Wheels rims are actually a lot nicer rim then I was expecting..
and they look great too!

Now need to really give her a good washing and get some better outdoor
pics!