page 13 is up

Old January 5th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default page 13 is up

there are now 13 pages up on my webshot page check out the 64 ghia ..I
will post more pictures soon

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...kEKd?start=144

Mario
Vintage Werks resto

Bad boy of VW
Old January 5th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> there are now 13 pages up on my webshot page check out the 64 ghia ..I
> will post more pictures soon
>
> http://good-times.webshots.com/album...kEKd?start=144
>
> Mario
> Vintage Werks resto
>
> Bad boy of VW

this is more entertaining... couldn't stop laughing...

Services Offered:

Full Restorations

Collision Work

Interiors Stock or Custom

Engine Rebuilds Stock or Custom

Transmissions

Polishing

Powder Coating

You can reach us by calling 815-540-4722 or E-mail

i especially enjoyed the "current restoration" page... get to see plenty of
problem areas in cars, yet not how much bondo you crammed into the holes....
although you did call a repaint of the Passat a "restoration"...LOLOLOLOL

Old January 5th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Legion of Doom

On Jan 5, 4:16*pm, "Scott H" > wrote:
> Mario Gavazzi
> Retard of VW
>
> Vintage Werks
> Vintagewerks
> /watch?v=tf5_tHPLYYY
>
> > wrote in message

> > there are now 13 pages up on my webshot page check out the 64 ghia ..I
> > will post more pictures soon

> >http://good-times.webshots.com/album...kEKd?start=144

> > Mario
> > Vintage Werks resto

> > Bad boy of VW

> Mario Gavazzi
> Retard of VW
>
> Vintage Werks
> Vintagewerks
> /watch?v=tf5_tHPLYYY

Take your webshots page 13 and shove it straight up your ass, you
stupid ****. No one gives a flying **** about your ****box pictures. A
collection of rusted out garbage heaps slathered with inches of bondo
doesn't provide much of a photo op. Go inhale some more bondo dust and
primer fumes in that little slice of heaven you call a "restoration
shop".

Old January 6th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jan 5, 6:36*pm, Legion of Doom > wrote:
> On Jan 5, 4:16*pm, "Scott H" > wrote:
>

> > Mario Gavazzi
> > Retard of VW

> > Vintage Werks
> > Vintagewerks
> > ?t=96792http://abclocal...

> > > wrote in message

> > > there are now 13 pages up on my webshot page check out the 64 ghia ..I
> > > will post more pictures soon

> > >http://good-times.webshots.com/album...kEKd?start=144

> > > Mario
> > > Vintage Werks resto

> > > Bad boy of VW

> > Mario Gavazzi
> > Retard of VW

LOL I had 17 pages last month alone, on my website that I maintain and
nothing hidden under the slather of filler. We have a vid of the body
of Joan's after it was de bondoed should be up in a few days. How
about it Mario you ready to come learn how its really supposed to be
done? I can arrange a drug test for you Sherry and Brad. Come on that
was a nice offer i thought.

Website; http://www.metwiz.com/
Now Handling the Funky Green Panels(aka Klassicfab.com)
Kelly aka
"Bubble Buster for wannabe BadBoy's of Restoration"
ITMC "Drill SGT"

Old January 6th 08, 03:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Jan 5, 5:32*pm, wrote:
> On Jan 5, 6:36*pm, Legion of Doom > wrote:
>

> > On Jan 5, 4:16*pm, "Scott H" > wrote:

> > > Mario Gavazzi
> > > Retard of VW

> > > Vintage Werks
> > > Vintagewerks
> > > ?t=96792http://abclocal...

> > > Mario Gavazzi
> > > Retard of VW

> LOL I had 17 pages last month alone, on my website that I maintain and
> nothing hidden under the slather of filler. *We have a vid of the body
> of Joan's after it was de bondoed should be up in a few days. How
> about it Mario you ready to come learn how its really supposed to be
> done? I can arrange a drug test for you Sherry and Brad. Come on that
> was a nice offer i thought.
>
> Website;http://www.metwiz.com/
> Now Handling the Funky Green Panels(aka Klassicfab.com)
> Kelly aka
> "Bubble Buster for wannabe BadBoy's of Restoration"
> ITMC "Drill SGT"- Hide quoted text -

Lets hear why you couldn't fix the first beetle Johnnie brought you.
and I felt sorry for him when I saw all the bubbling paint on his car
at the greensboro show.

Come to my shop kelly when you want to see how to do a resto from
start to finish,

Mario
Vintage Werks resto
The bad boy of VW getting the last laugh
Old January 6th 08, 04:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Karl

Mario: The fertilizer salesman with a mouthful of his own product.

On Jan 5, 5:32 pm, wrote:
> On Jan 5, 6:36 pm, Legion of Doom > wrote:
>

> > On Jan 5, 4:16 pm, "Scott H" > wrote:

> > > Mario Gavazzi
> > > Retard of VW

> > > Vintage Werks
> > > Vintagewerks

?t=96792http:
//abclocal...

Old January 6th 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
John[_28_]

I,ve been playing with VWs of various sizes for 40 years. I,ve always
wondered why my cars went best when they were set up the way VW recommended.
Maybe VW, Speedy Jim and kin know a little more than you!!!!.
If there were not people keeping their vehicles standard in a few years
there
would be nothing left except beetles with cold chiselled off roofs.
I have to confess whenever I see such a mangled beetle I have to suppress
this almost irrestible
urge to hit somebody. Such is life
Have a good year
John

Old January 6th 08, 04:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jan 5, 10:59*pm, " > wrote:
> On Jan 5, 5:32*pm, wrote:

> > LOL I had 17 pages last month alone, on my website that I maintain and
> > nothing hidden under the slather of filler. *We have a vid of the body
> > of Joan's after it was de bondoed should be up in a few days. How
> > about it Mario you ready to come learn how its really supposed to be
> > done? I can arrange a drug test for you Sherry and Brad. Come on that
> > was a nice offer i thought.

> > Website;http://www.metwiz.com/
> > Now Handling the Funky Green Panels(aka Klassicfab.com)
> > Kelly aka
> > "Bubble Buster for wannabe BadBoy's of Restoration"
> > ITMC "Drill SGT"- Hide quoted text -

> Lets hear why you couldn't fix the first beetle Johnnie brought you.
> and I felt sorry for him when I saw all the bubbling paint on his car
> at the greensboro show.
>
> Come to my shop kelly when you want to see how to do a resto from
> start to finish,
>
> Mario
> Vintage Werks resto
> The bad boy of VW getting the last laugh- Hide quoted text -

Oh here we go again. I could fix it stupid. But he found a better one
to work with and opted to fix it read the article ****nut. I had no
intentions of suckering him into spending 9k trying to polish a turd
like you did Joan, I have your 9 k restoration here thats all i need
to see to know your talents lie in talking a good game but no way can
you back it up. You need to learn how to do metalwork and paint before
you can do a quality restoration from start to finish not and Earl
Shives cave and pave job like you pulled on Joans. A first year
autobody student can do better than you'll ever do.Take me up on the
offer while you can it won't last long. Oh i forgot you can't pass the
welding test, or is it the drug test holding you back? Or both?
Inquiring minds want to know. I can tell by the " NOS " tray you
installed in the rag top and you even screwed that up that you'll
never be a quality anything but a ****nut, that talks more **** than a
Chinese radio. If you can't dazzle them with brilliance you try to
baffle them with bullchit. I'll bring Joan's to the show next month
and show it if you'll have the balls to show up and explain the
condition of it, What about it Wanna be Bad Boy that has had your
Bubble Busted? You got the nads to show? Put up or shut up, Your
screwed and you know it. Refund most of her money and i might let you
off the hook. I know you won't so i ain't. Deal with it,
Face it Mario in a battle of wits, workmanship, honesty, integrity,
intelligence, your totally unarmed.

Old January 6th 08, 01:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

You still have said why Johnnie's car had to be repainted.

and when you see can see past your insecurities You will see that I
have done many full restoration and most have won at shows. Yea I
could do more if all I did was weld a few pieces of metal and sent the
vw out the door and let someone else worry about the filler and paint
and then putting it back together.

I could get pictures of street rods I helped build and trust me you
will never touch the quality of any of them.

I can see you like the Idea I'm banned from the samba so you can make
up an lies you want.

Remember I went behind you on the 73 convertible that was your work
all you keep bitching about is work that wasn't mine. But hey again
if that's what it takes to make you feel good about yourself no
problem.
Trust me you will never come close to doing the work I've done in the
last 20 yrs.

So take your grade school wit and and grow a few before you think
anyone can swing be willing to put up a $1000 to a charity of my
choice if I pass any drug or welding test.

Again come to my shop If you want to see what it takes to fix
anything, I don't have to turn anything away because I cant do it.

Mario
Vintage Werks resto
The bad boy of VW

Old January 6th 08, 01:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Dennis[_4_]

On Jan 6, 7:00*am, " > wrote:
> You still have said why Johnnie's car had to be repainted.
>
> and when you see can see past your insecurities You will see that I
> have done many full restoration and most have won at shows. Yea I
> could do more if all I did was weld a few pieces of metal and sent the
> vw out the door and let someone else worry about the filler and paint
> and then putting it back together.
>
> I could get pictures of street rods I helped build and trust me you
> will never touch the quality of any of them.
>
> I can see you like the Idea I'm banned from the samba so you can make
> up an lies you want.
>
> Remember I went behind you on the 73 convertible that was your work
> all you keep bitching about is work that wasn't mine. *But hey again
> if that's what it takes to make you feel good about yourself no
> problem.
> Trust me you will never come close to doing the work I've done in the
> last 20 yrs.
>
> So take your grade school wit and and grow a few before you think
> anyone can swing * be willing to put up a $1000 to a charity of my
> choice if I pass any drug or welding test.
>
> Again come to my shop If you want to see what it takes to fix
> anything, I don't have to turn anything away because I cant do it.
>
> Mario
> Vintage Werks resto
> The bad boy of VW

How about a drug and welding test instead?

DMV page [email protected] General 1 January 3rd 07 05:03 AM
A VID FOR BILL'S d35 PAGE 4X4PLAY Jeep 5 July 27th 06 09:51 PM
OT Awesome web page! Shag VW air cooled 8 November 16th 05 04:49 PM
BMW page link help... z BMW 2 October 28th 05 01:04 AM
The web page is up....finally Mad Dog 4x4 0 July 13th 04 06:16 PM