A Fun Ride

Old March 6th 09, 03:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Joe[_47_]

Default A Fun Ride

Now here's something you don't see every day:
http://www.uncrate.com/men/cars/spor...sgone-mustang/
Old March 6th 09, 04:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
GILL[_9_]

Joe wrote:
> Now here's something you don't see every day:
> http://www.uncrate.com/men/cars/spor...sgone-mustang/

Can I boost my WIFI speed by going 210mph? 8^)
Old March 6th 09, 07:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Mar 6, 8:22*am, GILL > wrote:
> Joe wrote:
> > Now here's something you don't see every day:
> >http://www.uncrate.com/men/cars/spor...sgone-mustang/

> Can I boost my WIFI speed by going 210mph? 8^)

I would think you'd want to hide the fact that your $1.3 million
plaything has the same rear suspension layout as a Conestoga wagon.

Without Googling it, I'll bet a donut that the Ring Brothers have
something to do with this car.

180 Out
Old March 7th 09, 02:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
John C.

"Joe" > wrote in message
> Now here's something you don't see every day:
> http://www.uncrate.com/men/cars/spor...sgone-mustang/

If you're gonna dream, DREAM BIG!

I love the tag line:

"One of a kind....with a pair."

Catchy.

Practically a t-shirt. Unisex, even!
--
John C.
'03 Cobra convt.

Old March 16th 09, 03:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Backyard Mechanic

wrote:

> On Mar 6, 8:22*am, GILL > wrote:
>> Joe wrote:
>> > Now here's something you don't see every day:

http://www.uncrate.com/men/cars/spor...sgone-mustang/

>> Can I boost my WIFI speed by going 210mph? 8^)

> I would think you'd want to hide the fact that your $1.3 million
> plaything has the same rear suspension layout as a Conestoga wagon.
>
> Without Googling it, I'll bet a donut that the Ring Brothers have
> something to do with this car.
>
> 180 Out

I dont care who did it or how purty it is... this is an obscene
PieceOf****. I dont care how fast it is, or what the rear axle paradigm
is, it was MADE a POS the minute they tacked that pricetag on it.

WTF does the nameplate: 'Mustang' stand for, you idiots!

you pay..DEAL with it!

My Ride New Pic Spike Ford Mustang 15 October 14th 05 09:49 PM
My ride... Spike Ford Mustang 8 October 11th 05 12:59 AM
"The Last Ride" RichA Ford Mustang 0 April 26th 05 07:25 AM
Taken for a ride? Dan Mazda 3 February 9th 05 10:29 PM