How to tell a different trim version

Old January 20th 10, 11:59 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Default How to tell a different trim version

R C Nesbit wrote:
> Halmyre spoke:
>> I've put on my best anorak and tracked these images down:

> Mine has these:
>
>> Lusso alloys:
>>
>> http://www.virtual-showroom.co.uk/im...297955_0_0.jpg

> But nowhere does is say Lusso on the tin.

None of them did AFAIK. What's your dash trimmed in, and let's have a
photo of your seats

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 GTV TS GT 3.2 V6
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old January 20th 10, 12:03 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Halmyre[_1_]

On 20 Jan, 11:09, R C Nesbit > wrote:
> Halmyre spoke:
>
> > I've put on my best anorak and tracked these images down:

> *Mine has these:
>
> > Lusso alloys:

> >http://www.virtual-showroom.co.uk/im...297955_0_0.jpg

> But nowhere does is say Lusso on the tin.

IIRC, according to my 156 brochure (don't have it in front of me at
the moment), the "Lusso" wheels were also a standard fit on larger-
engined models.

--
Halmyre
Old January 20th 10, 12:06 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Halmyre[_1_]

On 19 Jan, 20:50, Zathras >
wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:31:59 +0000, Catman
>

> > wrote:
> >Halmyre wrote:

> >> I've used it occasionally, but I can't easily apply the handbrake or
> >> change gear while it's in the down position. I suppose it's OK for
> >> long distance cruising, or with an auto box, but on a half-hour
> >> commuter run it's just a nuisance. An arm-rest on the right-hand side
> >> would be of more benefit for me.

> >I'm with you on this one.

> Pah..you guys must be built like Apes! *;-)

How dare you. I've a good mind to come round and thump you one, but
I'm just off for a swing on my tyre.

--
Halmyre
Old January 20th 10, 12:32 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Halmyre wrote:
> On 19 Jan, 20:50, Zathras >
> wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:31:59 +0000, Catman
>>

>> > wrote:
>>> I'm with you on this one.

>> Pah..you guys must be built like Apes! ;-)
>>

> How dare you. I've a good mind to come round and thump you one, but
> I'm just off for a swing on my tyre.

Will there be bannannas?

Old January 21st 10, 10:12 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Zathras

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 04:03:58 -0800 (PST), Halmyre
> wrote:

>On 20 Jan, 11:09, R C Nesbit > wrote:
>> Halmyre spoke:
>>
>> > I've put on my best anorak and tracked these images down:

>> *Mine has these:
>>
>> > Lusso alloys:

>> >http://www.virtual-showroom.co.uk/im...297955_0_0.jpg

>> But nowhere does is say Lusso on the tin.
>>

>IIRC, according to my 156 brochure (don't have it in front of me at
>the moment), the "Lusso" wheels were also a standard fit on larger-
>engined models.

Lusso was a trim level independent of engine. I've seen a 2.5 V6
Lusso.

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather (sold)
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email must have the word 'Alfa' in the
subject line to get through auto-filtering)

WWTL FAQ (Version 1.06) Carl Rogers Driving 5 March 7th 09 09:46 AM
WWTL FAQ (Version 1.05) Carl Rogers Driving 0 October 29th 08 06:42 PM
Map CD - version R. Mark Clayton BMW 2 August 20th 08 08:16 AM
Pockets - Not all polos have pockets. Men's corporate polo shirtsusually come in a pocket version as well as a non-pocket version. Whicheveryou choose, you will find that there are tops out there that will provide youwith the options you need and fin [email protected] Technology 0 April 19th 08 09:32 PM
BMW M5 E34 Version 8unker BMW 7 February 10th 05 05:30 PM