Body off

Old August 29th 04, 06:42 PM
Jai

Default Body off

Anyone care to talk about taking the body off my Vette. I mean after all
the other effort to replace so much of all the makings....I got to
thinking....maybe I should just take the body off and cleanup the
frame.....BUT.........how major a project can that be? We know I have
already redone the rear and the front is in the shop getting new bushings
and the new brake lines and on the way..........looking for a C3 radiator
carrier...mines rusted at the bottom........looks like the radiator is
ok...I'll be taking that in to be tested while I'm at it.

Old August 30th 04, 07:01 PM
Tom in Missouri

As a friend once said, you can take one off in 5 hours,

And take 5 years to get it back on.

Old August 30th 04, 07:01 PM
Tom in Missouri

Old August 30th 04, 07:42 PM
Dad

Take a look at this site a go from there -http://www.mcspeed.homestead.com/
Look at the '71 project and the 69, which is where "Killer" came from.
--
Dad
04 C5 CE Z51
nk.net...

Old August 30th 04, 07:42 PM
Dad

Old September 3rd 04, 05:34 AM
Donald Rogers

AHHHH Such wise words......my body has been on blocks for two years now,and
the wife still finds jobs more important than getting the body back on the
frame.......
Don
nk.net...

Old September 3rd 04, 05:34 AM
Donald Rogers

Old September 3rd 04, 05:38 AM
Donald Rogers

Hi Dad,
That is the url that I had asked for months ago.Thank you so much for
putting it up. Now I can ask all the questions that I have.
Don

Old September 3rd 04, 05:38 AM
Donald Rogers

X5 Body Style David BMW 1 January 17th 05 07:39 PM
Body computer; Warranty Direct , Ideas? PhilipS Alfa Romeo 2 December 21st 04 10:03 PM
Dent repair cost for my X5 David Pintos BMW 14 December 13th 04 11:34 PM
Car keyed again: Boston body service? ZiggyPopp Audi 2 November 1st 04 12:19 AM
body repair and respray for an alfa spider in SE UK hhatza Alfa Romeo 9 August 18th 04 10:09 PM