Strict law to control US immigration problems!

Old July 19th 11, 12:56 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.autos.driving,soc.culture.usa,soc.retirement,alt.california
brad herschel

Default Strict law to control US immigration problems!

On Jul 19, 6:52*am, Nancy Mervin > wrote:
> An Alabama US immigration law slated to take effect on September 1 has caused many unauthorized immigrants to flee the state in an anticipation, despite the challenge pending in federal court, reports the Birmingham News.
> As a result of the new law, many immigrants have already moved or are preparing to leave the state. Others have sought out the help of attorneys, setting up legal protections for their American-born children if they are detained or must leave the country.
>
> http://www.immigrationdirect.com/

A start to rid America of third-world invaders.
Old July 20th 11, 07:03 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.autos.driving,soc.culture.usa,soc.retirement,alt.california
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers

This is far better than building some expensive fence. Make life
unpleasant for these criminal parasites and they'll leave.
Old July 21st 11, 06:55 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.autos.driving,soc.culture.usa,soc.retirement,alt.california
Jerry Okamura

Does making things "unpleasant" stop people from committing crimes?

Old July 21st 11, 07:25 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.autos.driving,soc.culture.usa,soc.retirement,alt.california
George Plimpton

On 7/21/2011 10:55 AM, Jerry Okamura wrote:
> Does making things "unpleasant" stop people from committing crimes?

Deterrence is achieved by finding the right balance between severity of
penalty and probability of applying it. If society specifies the death
penalty for some offense, but the probability of a perpetrator being
apprehended, tried, convicted and sentence being both passed and applied
is very low, then the deterrent effect is low. A milder penalty with a
much higher probability of being applied is a more effective deterrent.
Old July 23rd 11, 02:49 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.autos.driving,soc.culture.usa,soc.retirement,alt.california
Dave Head

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 04:56:11 -0700 (PDT), brad herschel
> wrote:

>On Jul 19, 6:52*am, Nancy Mervin > wrote:
>> An Alabama US immigration law slated to take effect on September 1 has caused many unauthorized immigrants to flee the state in an anticipation, despite the challenge pending in federal court, reports the Birmingham News.
>> As a result of the new law, many immigrants have already moved or are preparing to leave the state. Others have sought out the help of attorneys, setting up legal protections for their American-born children if they are detained or must leave the country.
>>
>> http://www.immigrationdirect.com/

>A start to rid America of third-world invaders.

Jts all a lot easier than that, and doesn't involve laws against
illegal immigration or fences.

What it is is the Fair Tax - www.fairtax.org.

Basically, it is a consumption tax on all new retail items and
services. The crux of it is that ALL US citizens with an SSAN get a
"prebate" that pays for the tax on items up to poverty-level spending.
Sooo... no US citizens in poverty will ever pay a penny of this Fair
Tax. That's the main thing that makes it fair.

HOWEVER, illegal aliens are NOT citizens, and receiver NO prebate.
Soooo... every time they buy a big Mac, pay rent, etc, they get dinged
for... 23% of the total price of whatever they're buying which
includes the tax in that figure. That is, if they spend $1.00, 23
cents of it is the Fair Tax. Again, US citizens are receiving that 23
cents in the mail, and effectively only pay 77 cents on that purchase,
again up to the level of spending of a person in poverty.

Sooo... it pretty much rapes the illegal aliens financially, and works
to convince them to go the H home. If they don't, at least they won't
be 1) undercutting American worker wages 2) be available to be
exploited at unfair wage rates that cause US employers to abuse them,
and 3) actually do end up paying the US taxes that they should be
paying.

Its a win-win for America - either we get them to go home 'cuz we tax
'em to death if they stay, or they stay and we finally get the taxes
out of them.