The Usual Mexican Fifth Column Traitors seek to thwart Arizona'santi-illegal immigration law (before it is signed into law).

Old April 22nd 10, 02:42 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,dfw.general,soc.culture.usa,alt.military.retired
climber

Default The Usual Mexican Fifth Column Traitors seek to thwart Arizona'santi-illegal immigration law (before it is signed into law).

On Apr 21, 4:31*pm, Hisler > wrote:
> Why do Hispanic "lawmakers" hate our laws and hate America?
>
> http://thehill.com/homenews/house/93...-house-to-shun...
>
> (Hispanic Mexican Puppets) urge White House to shun Ariz. immigration
> bill, push for reform (surrender to Mexican invaders)
> By Jared Allen - 04/20/10 08:01 PM ET
> Two House Democrats on Tuesday urged President Barack Obama to shun an
> immigration enforcement bill in Arizona — an attempt to put new pressure
> on him to enact comprehensive immigration reforms at the federal level.
>
> Reps. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) and Raúl Grijalva (D-Ariz.) asked Arizona
> Gov. Jan Brewer, a Republican, to reject a bill requiring, among other
> things, that police question and demand documentation from suspected
> illegal immigrants. The Arizona state Senate on Monday cleared the bill
> for the governor's signature.

****skins supporting ****skin illegal alien invaders.

climber

http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices
Old April 23rd 10, 06:29 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,dfw.general,soc.culture.usa,alt.military.retired
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

On Apr 22, 7:42*am, climber > wrote:
> On Apr 21, 4:31*pm, Hisler > wrote:
>

> > Why do Hispanic "lawmakers" hate our laws and hate America?

> >http://thehill.com/homenews/house/93...-house-to-shun...

> > (Hispanic Mexican Puppets) urge White House to shun Ariz. immigration
> > bill, push for reform (surrender to Mexican invaders)
> > By Jared Allen - 04/20/10 08:01 PM ET
> > Two House Democrats on Tuesday urged President Barack Obama to shun an
> > immigration enforcement bill in Arizona — an attempt to put new pressure
> > on him to enact comprehensive immigration reforms at the federal level.

> > Reps. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) and Raúl Grijalva (D-Ariz.) asked Arizona
> > Gov. Jan Brewer, a Republican, to reject a bill requiring, among other
> > things, that police question and demand documentation from suspected
> > illegal immigrants. The Arizona state Senate on Monday cleared the bill
> > for the governor's signature.

> ****skins supporting ****skin illegal alien invaders.
>
> climber
>
> http://www.wvwnews.net/*Western Voices- Hide quoted text -

I support this bill but it would be unnecessary if we would just

1. end birthright citizenship

2. end all benefits, including schooling, for illegals

3. mandate e-verify for all jobs.

Without jobs or benefits, the parasites would self-deport.