appreciating veterans for the new year

Old January 1st 09, 12:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_5_]

Default appreciating veterans for the new year

i hope that in the middle of all your partying tonight that you send
best wishes to a veteran who was willing to give his life to serve the
country

perhaps some of you should send an email to bill hughes who served
this country to protect our freedom to tell him thanks and to let him
know that he is welcome back in the newsgroup

If tomorrow all the things were gone,
I’d worked for all my life.
And I had to start again,
with just my children and my wife.

Artist: Lee Greenwood
Title: Proud To Be An American

I’d thank my lucky stars,
to be livin here today.
‘ Cause the flag still stands for freedom,
and they can’t take that away.

And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.

From the lakes of Minnesota,
to the hills of Tennessee.
Across the plains of Texas,
From sea to shining sea.

From Detroit down to Houston,
and New York to L.A.
Well there's pride in every American heart,
and its time we stand and say.

That I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.

And I’m proud to be and American,

Old January 2nd 09, 02:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_5_]

you dont have any clue about what it means to make the sacrafices to
serve the greatest nation in the world

you have no idea what bill hughes did to do his part for america

all you do is disrepeck a veteran wihch shows you have no respeck for
america

you dont deserve to be an american

Old January 2nd 09, 02:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_5_]

why cant you respond like normal people do on top of the post

you have no respeck for veterans

bill served his country and was available ot do what ever was needed

everybody does their part

but good thing that the us army doesnt need trolls so i guess your sol
troll

Old January 2nd 09, 03:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
okey

Pink ⚤ Freud

--
Pink IS my favourite flavour.

Old January 2nd 09, 03:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
okey

On Jan 1, 9:29Â*pm, okey > wrote:
> Pink ⚤ Freud
>
> On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:57:34 -0600, Jerk America #0 wrote:
>
> <snip gratuitous pseudo-patriotism>
>
> > perhaps some of you should send an email to bill hughes who served
> > this country

> The only thing Hughes served was mashed potatoes. After he peeled them
> all.
>
> Get real, Jerk, he was dragged off kicking and screaming by the draft
> board, and was sent to Germany where he could do the least amount of
> damage.
>
> Sheesh, you is one DUMB sucka.
>
> > to protect our freedom

> No, stupid, to protect his ass, nothing more.
>
> > to tell him thanks

> For being a loudmouthed coward, liar and dickwad.
>
> > and to let him
> > know that he is welcome back in the newsgroup

> I can't speak for the group, and neither can you. But I'm betting that
> nobody wants him back. But the point is moot (look it up,
> Illiteratus).
>
> He is not welcome -- in fact he's not /permitted/ -- in Usenet.
>
> He's reading, but he's not allowed to post. And for good reason.
>
> Right, Billieboi?
>
> Right, Cooyon?
>
> <sound of crickets chirping>
>
> Right.
>
> --
> Pink IS my favourite flavour.

24Bit~®
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:57:34 -0600, Jerk America #0 >
wrote: >i hope that in the middle of all your partying tonight that
[...]
what a loser! - Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text ->Snip your ****!
More options Dec 31 2008, 10:24 pm
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
From: >
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 04:24:03 GMT
Subject: appreciating veterans for the new year
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author

Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Jan 7, 10:24 pm).

Old January 3rd 09, 12:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_7_]

I'm certainly not a Hughes fan... only because of his recent past history in
this group and others.

BUT

ANY man or woman who serves this country in the military deserves some
semblance of respect and certainly our gratitude.
Though a military person may not have seen combat, their jobs still support
our military forces and that counts for a lot.

A mechanic keeps the equipment running, a cook keeps them fed, a clerk makes
sure they are paid and so on.

I come from a long line of military family members with two young men in my
family currently serving in the Navy and Marines. I have daughter and son in
law both serving in the Coast Guard and two brothers that are Vietnam Vets.
My grandfather, father and a couple of my uncles served as well.

Your post, though intended to insult Bill Hughes is not only a blatant show
of your ignorance but is also proof of your complete disregard and
disrespect of our military personnel.

When was the last time YOU thanked a soldier for what they have done to
insure the freedoms that you enjoy each and every day and protecting your
sorry, cynical ass from the insanity that is running amok around the world?

I just have to ask - did YOU do any of the following?

Oh AND it's a COMMENDATION - the act of commending; recommendation; praise:
commendation for a job well done.

Accommodations are act of accommodating; state or process of being
accommodated.

Kate

--------------

"okey" > wrote

*snip*

Old January 3rd 09, 09:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Craig Scheiner

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 16:57:39 -0800, Kate wrote
(in article >):

> I'm certainly not a Hughes fan... only because of his recent past history in
> this group and others.
>
> BUT
>
> ANY man or woman who serves this country in the military deserves some
> semblance of respect and certainly our gratitude.
> Though a military person may not have seen combat, their jobs still support
> our military forces and that counts for a lot.
>
> A mechanic keeps the equipment running, a cook keeps them fed, a clerk makes
> sure they are paid and so on.
>
> I come from a long line of military family members with two young men in my
> family currently serving in the Navy and Marines. I have daughter and son in
> law both serving in the Coast Guard and two brothers that are Vietnam Vets.
> My grandfather, father and a couple of my uncles served as well.
>
> Your post, though intended to insult Bill Hughes is not only a blatant show
> of your ignorance but is also proof of your complete disregard and
> disrespect of our military personnel.
>
> When was the last time YOU thanked a soldier for what they have done to
> insure the freedoms that you enjoy each and every day and protecting your
> sorry, cynical ass from the insanity that is running amok around the world?
>
> I just have to ask - did YOU do any of the following?
>
> Oh AND it's a COMMENDATION - the act of commending; recommendation; praise:
> commendation for a job well done.
>
> Accommodations are act of accommodating; state or process of being
> accommodated.
>
> Kate
>
> --------------
>
> "okey" > wrote
>
> *snip*
>
> He never faced the enemy!
>
> Was never wounded!
>
> Never saw Vietnam!
>
> Never had a fellow soldier die in his arms!
>
> Never received any accommodations of any kind, except maybe Latrine
> Expert!

Kate, normally you'd be right, but not in this case. I'm a vet and an
American Legion member, and I have to tell you Bill Hughes brought disgrace
to his own name as a vet. For the last couple of years until he was booted
off these newsgroups. I did not follow this group so he may not have behaved
the same way here, but on alt.binaries.pictures.autos he repeatedly and
continually exaggerated his own service and disparaged other vets with sexual
innuendo, called them cowards, draft dodgers, and claiming they were liars
and had never served; unless they posted their personal military documents on
the web. Nobody but Hughes was foolish enough to post his documents on the
web. He claimed he was a hero and great patriot, when the truth is he was
drafted and spent most of his minimum obligation in Germany. As you say Kate,
respect and gratitude is earned by serving one's country, no matter where the
post may be. It's Hughes other behavior that has earned him the disrespect of
other vets familiar with his dishonorable behavior.

I must tell you also that 24Bit is a founding contributor to abpa, is fully
aware of Hughes posts on this subject, and is not making anything up.

Craig

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 3rd 09, 03:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Kate, you should know better than to feed the trolls.

Bill wasn't a person that 'chose' to serve in the military, he was
drafted and had enough political pull to stay out of the fight....

I also believe 'accommodation' is the correct term used....

Mike

Old January 3rd 09, 03:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Bill, you and your current lover, jeepamerica just need to go away and
let the rest of us have a Happy New Year.

What more can be said. It is very sad to see you in such a state of
total confusion.

Mike

Old January 3rd 09, 04:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Craig Scheiner

On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 04:18:19 -0800, Superman Hughes TrollKiller of scums 24bit
& squarewheel wrote
(in article >) :

> Faggot,
> Does this look like I exaggerated: http://billhughes.com/ARMY.htm
> It's you and your faggot coward friends that don't have an honorable
> discharge, what's why you attach me, in jealousy!
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>
> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

Written by your own hand, Bill Hughes. You freely confirm how others describe
you. Superhuman indeed.

Craig

http://www.usenet.com

Veterans : Millwright Ron Ford Mustang 0 November 10th 08 06:26 PM
Thank you Veterans L.W.\(Bill\) Hughes III Jeep 224 November 26th 07 03:37 AM
Thank you Veterans L.W.\(Bill\) Hughes III Auto Photos 129 November 26th 07 03:37 AM
Thank you Veterans. L.W.(ßill) Hughes III Jeep 44 November 15th 05 11:05 AM