Ping - Spike

Old February 8th 06, 01:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default WOW

Fanch schmancy!
Is that chocolate stuff good? Sounds interesting, is it the flavor of
chocolate or the color?

I prefer MGD in a longneck.

"WindsorFox" > wrote in message
: KJ.Kate wrote:
: > Ok, so let's go get a beer.
: >
:
: Sam Adams chocolate bock....
:
: --
: "I have no need to purchase any bulk e-mail software
: and use it to **** off the Internet community and lose
: my Internet account. If I want to **** off somebody,
: I'll do it on a one-to-one basis." - Norman L De Forest
: 1942-2006
:
:
:

Old February 8th 06, 01:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Ping - Spike

"WindsorFox" > wrote in message
: KJ.Kate wrote:
: > You aren't the only one.
: > friggin POS software.
: >
: > I hate when I reply to four or five emails then they all come back to
me.
: > ****es me WAY the hell off.
: >
: > Kate
: > nope, better make that
: > Completely ****ed off, in a really bad mood, Tawanda kinda attitude,
dont
: > mess with me because I am a complete and total bitch Kate.
: > No, not all of it is Spike's server's fault. But it started it!
: >
: > KJK
: >
:
: <poke>
:
:

you little ****!

Old February 8th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

KJ.Kate wrote:
> "WindsorFox" > wrote in message
> : KJ.Kate wrote:
> : > You aren't the only one.
> : > friggin POS software.
> : >
> : > I hate when I reply to four or five emails then they all come back to
> me.
> : > ****es me WAY the hell off.
> : >
> : > Kate
> : > nope, better make that
> : > Completely ****ed off, in a really bad mood, Tawanda kinda attitude,
> dont
> : > mess with me because I am a complete and total bitch Kate.
> : > No, not all of it is Spike's server's fault. But it started it!
> : >
> : > KJK
> : >
> :
> : <poke>
> :
> :
>
> you little ****!

neener. P

Old February 8th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

KJ.Kate wrote:
> Fanch schmancy!
> Is that chocolate stuff good? Sounds interesting, is it the flavor of
> chocolate or the color?
>
> I prefer MGD in a longneck.
>

> "WindsorFox" > wrote in message
> : KJ.Kate wrote:
> : > Ok, so let's go get a beer.
> : >
> :
> : Sam Adams chocolate bock....
> :

Gee, I don't know, because it's apparently ILL-DAMN-LEGAL to SELL
in Louisiana!!! Yeah, that steams me. If you find it ship it to me and
I'll PayPal you...

Old February 9th 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

http://www.arrogant*******.com/index2.html

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

AHPBBFM pages: http://tinyurl.com/9yulk

Old February 9th 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Wound Up > wrote in news:43EA87AD.7010701
@your.disposal:

> WindsorFox wrote:
>> KJ.Kate wrote:
>>
>>> Ok, so let's go get a beer.
>>>

>> Sam Adams chocolate bock....
>>

> http://www.arrogant*******.com/index2.html

Hey Now!
Old February 9th 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Joe wrote:
> Wound Up > wrote in news:43EA87AD.7010701
> @your.disposal:
>

>>WindsorFox wrote:

>>> Sam Adams chocolate bock....
>>>

>>http://www.arrogant*******.com/index2.html

> Hey Now!

THAT is an ale, my friend.

Another one I'm very fond of is McEwan's Scotch Ale. Downright yummy,
and 8% alcohol. But it ain't cheap.

Old February 9th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Joe wrote:
> Wound Up > wrote in news:43EA87AD.7010701
> @your.disposal:
>

>>WindsorFox wrote:

>>> Sam Adams chocolate bock....
>>>

>>http://www.arrogant*******.com/index2.html

> Hey Now!

http://www.stonebrew.com/tasting/spe...astard2001.gif

I love their narratives

Old February 9th 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"WindsorFox" > wrote in
:
: Gee, I don't know, because it's apparently ILL-DAMN-LEGAL to SELL
: in Louisiana!!! Yeah, that steams me. If you find it ship it to me and
: I'll PayPal you...
:

No ****?
So, let me get this straight...
You want me to run liquor for you across the state line?

Hmmmmmmmm
sounds like I need to get me a CB radio and some serious horsepower, maybe a
Jeep that will JUMP

Yea!

Old February 9th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"WindsorFox" > wrote
: > : > Completely ****ed off, in a really bad mood, Tawanda kinda attitude,
: > dont
: > : > mess with me because I am a complete and total bitch Kate.
: > : > No, not all of it is Spike's server's fault. But it started it!
: > : >
: > : > KJK
: > : >
: > :
: > : <poke>
: > :
: > :
: >
: > you little ****!
: >
: >
: >
:
: neener. P
:
:

I'M TELLING MOM!!!!!!

PING -> Spike Wound Up Ford Mustang 25 January 9th 06 11:53 PM
Ping - SPIKE Wound Up Ford Mustang 3 December 30th 05 10:40 PM
Ping: SPIKE! SVTKate Ford Mustang 1 August 16th 05 08:37 PM
Ping Ping Ping Knock BradandBrooks Ford Mustang 9 August 7th 05 03:41 PM
Ping Spike elaich Ford Mustang 2 June 15th 05 10:14 PM