LT35 RELAYS

Old June 11th 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
mack

Default LT35 RELAYS

could anyone give me information on the relays on a 1993 LT35 E
Diesel? I think I have a problem with the horn relay, but I don’t
Know which relay does what, there are 4 plugged into fusebox and there
is one empty space. :?

Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/LT35-RELAY...ict247544.html
Old June 12th 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

Not sure what a 1993 LT35 E is but
do a "eliminate them" process!
door open with key in ignition will have a buzzing relay
with ign on activate the left or right turn signal will have a clicking
relay.
another relay may activate glow plugs IF it is still plugged in and you turn
the ign on, so now you have a 50/50 chance of finding it by pulling one or
the other out before you turn ign on!
does that leave the last relay?
Some have a relay for delayed wipers too!

Horn relay should click if the horn button is pressed and the ign is on.

"mack" > wrote in message
news:1203841_b8c7c4342c603ef32ebaeedc959c6bff@auto boardz.com...
> could anyone give me information on the relays on a 1993 LT35 E
> Diesel? I think I have a problem with the horn relay, but I don't
> Know which relay does what, there are 4 plugged into fusebox and there
> is one empty space. :?

What are the two relays for beside the battery in 87 YJ? [email protected] Jeep 4 November 18th 07 03:35 AM
E39 what are the courtesy relays drd BMW 4 August 26th 07 09:23 PM
Relays fladevil Ford Explorer 1 November 27th 06 12:08 AM
relays rangie 4x4 2 October 16th 06 04:31 AM
lt35 1996 tdi diff problem bishbosh VW water cooled 0 September 3rd 05 01:03 AM