Good News! Grim Reaper At Work!

Old March 29th 05, 07:49 PM
CobraJet

In article .com>,
> wrote:

> endless

> > > Which means:

> > > 1) Links to your cars = too embarrassed to.
> > > 2) "Nearly a ton of old car magazines" = can't because I lied and

> don't
> > > own any.
> > > 3) Time slips = never had any.

> > Hey, PICK WHATEVER IT MEANS TO YOU, SISSY, AND GET ON WITH THE
> > CRUCIFIXION! What the hell are you waiting for, you impotent son of a
> > bitch?

> I'm waiting for links. You have the means. If you don't have the
> material, simply state you don't have it.
>
> > Now's your chance. Ruin my reputation <smirk> and cast me into a
> > shamefilled exile in the Usenet wastelands or shut your ****ing
> > impotent yap.

> I can't ruin your reputation, but you can/are.
>
> > You god damned pansy. Get out your plastic hammer and KILL ME NOW!!!

> A wise man once said, "The truth will set you free."

I printed the truth last night, Brother Patrick. And yea, though I
muck about in a cauldron steeped in imbecilic twits, I feel my soul
truly SET FREE!! Oh PRAISE the Reptile Rapture!

ScimitarFangs

--
ThunderSnake #1
Old March 30th 05, 04:54 AM

Rick wrote:

someone is

it?

and

> > > Hey, PICK WHATEVER IT MEANS TO YOU, SISSY, AND GET ON WITH THE
> > > CRUCIFIXION! What the hell are you waiting for, you impotent son

of a
> > > bitch?

> > I'm waiting for links. You have the means. If you don't have the
> > material, simply state you don't have it.

> > > Now's your chance. Ruin my reputation <smirk> and cast me into a
> > > shamefilled exile in the Usenet wastelands or shut your ****ing
> > > impotent yap.

> > I can't ruin your reputation, but you can/are.

> > > You god damned pansy. Get out your plastic hammer and KILL ME

NOW!!!

> > A wise man once said, "The truth will set you free."

> I printed the truth last night, Brother Patrick.

In that back and forth thread with 180? That's it?

> And yea, though I muck about in a cauldron steeped in imbecilic

twits, I feel
> my soul truly SET FREE!! Oh PRAISE the Reptile Rapture!

Rick, you forgot links.

Patrick
'93 Cobra