My car passed smog test but

Old June 23rd 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Tube Audio[_2_]

Default My car passed smog test but

My car passed smog inspection but I don't think its running as good as it
can.

Can someone give me some insight how my car is running from the following
emissions report. Rich? Lean? Misfire? etc?

The car is a 1984 VW rabbit GTI BOSCH CIS mechanical fuel injection, with o2
sensor, NO EGR

15mph RPM 1991
C02 14.53
O2 .22