VCM worth the wait?

Old July 8th 05, 01:54 PM
natsfanrn

Default VCM worth the wait?

I'm looking to buy a new Pilot...would like to take advantage of the
end-of-model-year deals on the 2005, but am wondering if I'm better off
waiting and getting an '06 in light of the rumors of it coming equipped with
VCM. Does anyone know what the expected increase in MPGs is with the VCM
(about 1/4 to 1/2 of my mileage is highway)? And does anyone know yet if
this is more than a rumor? Thanks for all the great advice I've gleaned so
far from this group....

You wait and you wait your whole life... Jason McCabe Jeep 9 March 7th 05 10:13 PM
How much is my honda civic worth?? Boxxer Honda 10 January 30th 05 08:01 PM
cooling site tim VW air cooled 13 January 27th 05 04:33 AM
are my body panels worth anything? [email protected] Technology 10 December 23rd 04 07:59 PM
How much is a VW bus worth? Strudelsmith VW water cooled 4 October 17th 04 03:43 PM