2005 Honda Insight

Old July 5th 05, 11:23 AM
miller_m

Default 2005 Honda Insight

The Honda Insight was the very first gasoline-electric hybrid sold in the
United States, and it remains a benchmark the others strive to meet. In
fact, the EPA named this remarkable car the most fuel-efficient vehicle in
the two-seater class,
and the Insight holds its title as the overall fuel efficiency leader in
America. Those prestigious accolades translate into great gas mileage:
just about 670 miles on one tank of gas.* And just to make things even
easier on its loyal drivers, the Insight doesn't ever need to be plugged
in. Fun to drive, with a sporty and stylish exterior and a comfortably
well-equipped interior, the Insight continues to set the"green" standard
for hybrid technology.

Old July 5th 05, 03:21 PM
TomP

Nice sentiment, but what's your point?

Real world driving I'm getting 48 mph combined (L.A.) highway/city driving.
Around town, it gets you and one other person, where you need to be in
relative comfort. However, on the freeway I feel like I'm riding a motorcycle
(sans wind blast) with none of the motorcycle's advantages.
Buying one for in-town driving is the best reason I can come up with, for
buying one. Other wise it's all about bragging rights, about being greener
than the guy driving the Mustang.

--
Tp,

No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...

Old July 8th 05, 10:18 AM
sam246

ya
its true that Fun to drive,and a comfortably