Road Rage Becomes Assault

Old February 14th 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Nate Nagel

Default Road Rage Becomes Assault

223rem wrote:
> Brent P wrote:
>
>> do. Once the idiots, that maybe you elected, for I certainly never
>> voted for shrub,

> Bush is a dangerous cretin, but the problem is that you (and others like
> you) never bother to vote, because the system is 'rigged' or some such
> paranoid ****. Am I right?

I can't speak for Brent, but I voted, and not for the shrubbery either.
Not that it did a fat lot of good.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old February 14th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

In article > , 223rem wrote:
> Brent P wrote:
>
>> do. Once the idiots, that maybe you elected, for I certainly never voted
>> for shrub,

> Bush is a dangerous cretin, but the problem is that you (and others like
> you) never bother to vote, because the system is 'rigged' or some such
> paranoid ****. Am I right?

It's funny how you just keep making **** up and trying to paint me with
it. While black-box voting is clearly a huge issue, in my little part of
c(r)ook county IL there are still paper ballots. The cheating that goes
on is the old fashioned kind where the dead rise up on Halloween and
return to their graves after election day.

I vote, I just didn't vote for the Ds and Rs that have ****ed things up.

Old February 14th 07, 07:32 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

223rem wrote:

> Do you need an approval to leave the country?

You need approval to get back in though.

Graham

Old February 15th 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Matthew T. Russotto

In article > ,
223rem > wrote:
>Matthew T. Russotto wrote:
>> In article >,
>> Bernd Felsche > wrote:
>>> By destroying what was lauded and admired in the immediate post-WWII
>>> era.

>> And making the US look like movies showing the Nazi and Fascist
>> countries during that period. Dokumente Bitte!

>Bull****

Been in an airport lately? A courthouse? ("Dokumente Bitte" is an
actual sign in a US airport, BTW)

>> The US will have checkpoints at most state borders by 2017, complete
>> with checking of internal passports (not called that, of course --
>> called the National ID Card or some such thing)

>Bull****

We'll see.
result in a fully-depreciated one.
Old February 15th 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Matthew T. Russotto

In article > ,
223rem > wrote:
>Brent P wrote:
>
>> do. Once the idiots, that maybe you elected, for I certainly never voted
>> for shrub,

>Bush is a dangerous cretin, but the problem is that you (and others like
>you) never bother to vote, because the system is 'rigged' or some such
>paranoid ****. Am I right?

The first problem is there's no one to vote for who does not support further
restrictions on freedom.
result in a fully-depreciated one.
Old February 15th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
223rem

Matthew T. Russotto wrote:
> In article > ,
> 223rem > wrote:
>> Brent P wrote:
>>
>>> do. Once the idiots, that maybe you elected, for I certainly never voted
>>> for shrub,

>> Bush is a dangerous cretin, but the problem is that you (and others like
>> you) never bother to vote, because the system is 'rigged' or some such
>> paranoid ****. Am I right?

> The first problem is there's no one to vote for who does not support further
> restrictions on freedom.

No, the problem is that a large majority of the population sees no
problem with the system, they believe either in the Dems or the
Republicans. And when a true reformer comes along, someone like Pat
Buchanan (my fav) or Ralph Nader or Dennis Kucinich, he's not taken
seriously.

Old February 15th 07, 03:41 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
223rem

Matthew T. Russotto wrote:

> Been in an airport lately? A courthouse? ("Dokumente Bitte" is an
> actual sign in a US airport, BTW)

Yes, some minimum wage 'security' worker asks for your boarding pass and
your drivers license. On international flights you have to present your
passport. Do you consider these elementary id checks fascist in nature?
Old February 15th 07, 09:18 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

"Matthew T. Russotto" wrote:

> 223rem > wrote:
> >Brent P wrote:
> >
> >> do. Once the idiots, that maybe you elected, for I certainly never voted
> >> for shrub,

> >Bush is a dangerous cretin, but the problem is that you (and others like
> >you) never bother to vote, because the system is 'rigged' or some such
> >paranoid ****. Am I right?

> The first problem is there's no one to vote for who does not support further
> restrictions on freedom.

That's an example of the failings of the party poltical system. All the
politicians of whatever persuasion want to be 'in control' of us.

Graham

Old February 15th 07, 09:22 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

223rem wrote:

> Matthew T. Russotto wrote:
>
> > Been in an airport lately? A courthouse? ("Dokumente Bitte" is an
> > actual sign in a US airport, BTW)

> Yes, some minimum wage 'security' worker asks for your boarding pass and
> your drivers license. On international flights you have to present your
> passport. Do you consider these elementary id checks fascist in nature?

Presumably he does.

May be he's like to be able to board a plane wearing a burhka and provide no ID
?

Graham

Old February 17th 07, 09:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Matthew T. Russotto

In article > ,
223rem > wrote:
>Matthew T. Russotto wrote:
>
>> Been in an airport lately? A courthouse? ("Dokumente Bitte" is an
>> actual sign in a US airport, BTW)

>Yes, some minimum wage 'security' worker asks for your boarding pass and
>your drivers license. On international flights you have to present your
>passport. Do you consider these elementary id checks fascist in nature?

Yes. The search which follows (to make sure I'm not taking a water
bottle on the plane) is even more so. As is the requirement to remove
my shoes.

The fact that the checks would be ineffective against a real threat
doesn't make them less fascist.
result in a fully-depreciated one.

Road Rage Becomes Assault MLOM Driving 0 February 1st 07 04:18 AM
59% Experience Road Rage During Their Daily Commute John S. Driving 0 January 4th 07 09:41 PM
Road rage??? - Shrink shoots at van carrying kids laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE Driving 31 August 24th 06 08:09 PM
road rage info & news songwrangler Driving 2 June 2nd 05 11:35 AM
Ticketed for Road Rage! maxima1 BMW 25 October 8th 04 12:02 AM