SPEEDING FINES BANNED BY GERMAN JUDGE

Old December 21st 10, 05:51 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
* US *

Default 9/11 was an inside job. Bush and Cheney are traitors and war criminals.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&e...w=1277&bih=490
Old December 21st 10, 05:51 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
* US *

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 15:30:18 -0600, "Rocky" > wrote:

><* US *> wrote in message ...
>>
>> The people weren't willing to be terrorized, but they were.

>Yes and that was sad indeed.
>
>I just figured out there was one more mistake made by Bush and Cheney so
>I'll list all three I have so far.
>
>1. They didn't plan on Flight 93 to be delayed so long that they would have
>to bring down WTC 7 with an incriminating Controlled Demolition.
>
>2. They failed to paint their second smart weapon to look like American
>Airlines Flight 175 so most all the videos of the that jet is incriminating
>evidence.
>
>3. They were not planning on the wind to cause the second attack jet to
>bank so far up that it ended up exposing an incriminating weapons pod to CNN
>cameras.
>
>I'm sure there are more than that but I'm going by how I caught onto the
>Bush/Cheney mass deception.
>
>Rocky

Indeed.
Old December 21st 10, 05:51 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
* US *

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 11:46:45 -0600, "Rocky" > wrote:

><* US *> wrote in message ...

>>>Thank you for that Jesse Ventura information and this is the e-mail I sent
>>>based on your post:
>>>
>>>----------
>>>
>>>I just found out about this video today and the information I have about
>>>it
>>>says: Aired 12-17-2010
>>>
>>>Conspiracy Theory with Gov. Jesse Ventura- 911 Pentagon Attack(Full
>>>Episode)
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrZ14NRbT-s
>>>
>>>And more about the "Conspiracy Theory" series can be found at:
>>> http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html
>>>
>>>I really liked the part that starts about 21:50 where it talks about a
>>>major
>>>slip up by one of the people in the 911 Commission. After 5 years the guy
>>>finally admits the Pentacon was pried open by a missile when that remark
>>>is
>>>inconsistent with the 911 Commission Report.
>>>
>>>I also liked the part about the flight simulator too because it proves
>>>whatever it was that hit the PentaCon had to be a computer controlled
>>>smart
>>>weapon.

>> Thanks for posting the links.

>Thanks but you gave me the first link so thank you for that.
>
>I don't know if you saw my interaction with Animal07 but that guy is
>obviously letting emotions run his life. He knows there was a lot of dead
>people but he doesn't want to accept the fact that there is also no evidence
>of American Airlines Flight 175 being in New York City despite how many
>videos were taken on 9-11-01 of the gray jet that rammed the South Tower.
>
>Obviously another mistake made by Bush and Cheney was they spent so much
>time turning their gray jet into a smart weapon that they failed to paint it
>appropriately. In other words Cheney could have made the gray jet look more
>like an American Airlines before it was filmed and filmed and filmed. <G>
>
>BTW when people talk about how few passengers there were on the four doomed
>flights do you think they are hinting that only two of those flights might
>have been real?
>
>Rocky

Speculation isn't particularly necessary.
Old December 21st 10, 08:47 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Rocky

<* US *> wrote in message ...
> On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 07:17:57 -0600, "Rocky" > wrote:
>
>><* US *> wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 19:26:43 -0500, "JerryD\(upstateNY\)"

>>> Normal healthy competent adult people don't
>>> find anything about 9/11 to be funny.
>>>
>>> Undisputed:
>>>
>>> http://www.wtc7.net/

>>JerryD(Troll)'s stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>He want to believe hijacked commercial jets were used on 9-11-01 despite
>>the
>>fact the photos taken on 9-11-01 prove the jets involved were gray jets
>>with
>>one pod on the bottom that flew with smart weapon precision and they
>>obviously were not commercial jets.
>>
>>Rocky
>>

> http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&e...w=1277&bih=490

Great link because it even has a real American Airlines jet so people can
see what the smart weapon used to ram the South Tower should have looked
like.

Rocky

Old December 21st 10, 12:07 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
* US *

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:47:22 -0600, "Rocky" > wrote:

><* US *> wrote in message ...

>>>JerryD(Troll)'s stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
>>>
>>>He want to believe hijacked commercial jets were used on 9-11-01 despite
>>>the
>>>fact the photos taken on 9-11-01 prove the jets involved were gray jets
>>>with
>>>one pod on the bottom that flew with smart weapon precision and they
>>>obviously were not commercial jets.
>>>
>>>Rocky
>>>

>> http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&e...w=1277&bih=490

>Great link because it even has a real American Airlines jet so people can
>see what the smart weapon used to ram the South Tower should have looked
>like.
>
>Rocky

Worth more than a thousand words ...