SPEEDING FINES BANNED BY GERMAN JUDGE

Old November 17th 10, 07:39 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Ray Fischer

Default GOP carried the elections handily

OJ Simpson > wrote:
>.... meaning that America will have a chance to prosper over the next
>2 years.

Because the last time they had control of the government we ended up
with two wars, $7 trillion of debt, and the worst recession in 70
years.

--
Ray Fischer | Mendacracy (n.) government by lying

Old November 17th 10, 08:10 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Dave Head

On 17 Nov 2010 06:39:39 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>OJ Simpson > wrote:
>>.... meaning that America will have a chance to prosper over the next
>>2 years.

>Because the last time they had control of the government we ended up
>with two wars, $7 trillion of debt, and the worst recession in 70
>years.

1) We were ATTACKED! What part of defense don't people understand?

2) Yeah, GWB should have found a way to pay for the wars. However,
the remainder of the world _did_ let us down with respect to
assistance that they were obligated to provide via various treaties
that, over the decades, we've been providing defense to their
homelands from possible invasion by the USSR. *******s.

3) The economic meltdown was a result of a Democratic-inspired time
bomb known as the Community Reinvestment Act, which had the gov't
threatening banks with legal action unless they loaned money to a wide
variety of people that could not afford to pay the mortgage. All it
took was a little hiccup in the value of homes, and that system came
down like a house of cards. Had it not been for gov't meddling in the
housing market in that manner, we wouldn't have had this crisis.
Old November 17th 10, 02:48 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
* US *

Default Bush and Cheney are traitors and war criminals

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 02:10:23 -0500, Dave Head > wrote:

>...We were ATTACKED!...

9/11 was an inside job.
Old November 17th 10, 05:31 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
N8N

On Nov 17, 2:10*am, Dave Head > wrote:
> On 17 Nov 2010 06:39:39 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
> >OJ Simpson > wrote:
> >>.... meaning that America will have a chance to prosper over the next
> >>2 years.

> >Because the last time they had control of the government we ended up
> >with two wars, $7 trillion of debt, and the worst recession in 70
> >years.

> 1) We were ATTACKED! *What part of defense don't people understand?

By Iraq? really?
Old November 17th 10, 05:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Brent[_4_]

On 2010-11-17, Dave Head > wrote:
> 1) We were ATTACKED! What part of defense don't people understand?

Blowback. Price of empire. And that's if the government's theory is even
half right. But if we take the government's theory as correct, neither
war makes any sense. It's as if some mugger robbed you so you decided to
hold up a liquor store the mugger once bought a six pack in.

> 2) Yeah, GWB should have found a way to pay for the wars. However,
> the remainder of the world _did_ let us down with respect to
> assistance that they were obligated to provide via various treaties
> that, over the decades, we've been providing defense to their
> homelands from possible invasion by the USSR. *******s.

There was no treaty for wars of US federal government aggression.

> 3) The economic meltdown was a result of a Democratic-inspired time
> bomb known as the Community Reinvestment Act, which had the gov't
> threatening banks with legal action unless they loaned money to a wide
> variety of people that could not afford to pay the mortgage. All it
> took was a little hiccup in the value of homes, and that system came
> down like a house of cards. Had it not been for gov't meddling in the
> housing market in that manner, we wouldn't have had this crisis.

Wrong. The economic meltdown is due to central planing of the economy
for the benefit of political insiders promoted by both parties.

Old November 17th 10, 11:59 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Alexander Rogge

Default SPEEDING FINES BANNED BY GERMAN JUDGE

> http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...-German-Judge-
>
> A JUDGE is refusing to punish any more speeding drivers – because he
> says police use cameras to fill up empty municipal coffers.
> Helmut Knoener, based in the British Army garrison town of Herford,
> Germany, has let off more than 40 drivers in a week. He is issuing no
> more penalties until MPs look “at how and why speed cameras are used”.

Before considering any potential corruption that is related to the
operation of the cameras, it is actually difficult to use speed-cameras
for revenue collection, especially when speed-limits are set
appropriately. I have passed many speed-cameras, and never have I been
tagged for speeding. This is predominately because the speed-cameras
are in areas where the speed-limit is obvious without needing to see a
number painted on a sign. If you are driving faster than the posted
speed-limit, you are probably driving dangerously and disrupting traffic.

I obey the speed-restrictions without much exception. If I'm driving in
a derestricted zone and I see a sign that indicates a speed-restriction,
I slow to the posted speed. If I'm in a residential zone where the
speed-limit is 50, I won't drive faster than 50; if it's a 30-zone, I
slow to 30. This behaviour is exhibited by many drivers, making
speed-cameras a financial failure except for the purposes of
speed-monitoring and enforcement.

Only by doing something that is not consistent with the accepted norms
can a speed-camera system become effective for revenue-collection.
These inconsistent actions include:

Configuring the camera to tag drivers who are driving slightly above the
speed-limit, but within an acceptable margin of error;
Lowering the posted speed-limit for the benefit of revenue-collection at
a specific point, contrary to the proper speed-limit for the street;
Posting a normal speed-limit and configuring the camera to tag at a
different limit;
Improperly-installing the camera, such that it detects the movement of
objects other than the approaching traffic at a specific point;
Falsifying the data collected.
Old November 18th 10, 01:22 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Douglas W. \Popeye\ Frederick[_65_]

"N8N" > wrote in message
> On Nov 17, 2:10 am, Dave Head > wrote:

>> >Because the last time they had control of the government we ended up
>> >with two wars, $7 trillion of debt, and the worst recession in 70
>> >years.

>> 1) We were ATTACKED! What part of defense don't people understand?

> By Iraq? really?

Really.

Popeye
Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings.
They did it by killing all those who opposed them.

www.finalprotectivefire.com
http://picasaweb.google.com/Popeye8762

Old November 18th 10, 01:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Douglas W. \Popeye\ Frederick[_66_]

"* US *" wrote in message ...
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 02:10:23 -0500, Dave Head > wrote:
>
>>...We were ATTACKED!...

> 9/11 was an inside job.

Seek help.

Start he

http://www.stopabductions.com/

Old November 18th 10, 02:07 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Rocky

<* US *> wrote in message ...
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 02:10:23 -0500, Dave Head > wrote:
>
>>...We were ATTACKED!...

> 9/11 was an inside job.

and anybody who didn't know that fact on 9-11-01 needs help.

Things I remember from watching TV on 9-11-01 we
1. The jet that hit the South Tower did not look like a passenger jet. The
bottom of the jet was wrong and it lacked windows. That is supported by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huK0MAb0Xa4

2. When the two towers disintegrated they looked like controlled
demolitions with the blast at the floor level starting from the top down
instead of the bottom up. And by starting at the top down the perpetrators
could easily draw attention to where the two jets hit much like you would do
in a magic trick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUIYG4HKoiE

3. At that time the Pentagon was the smoking gun for me because the damage
done to the Pentagon was not consistent with the damage done to the Twin
Towers. Plus if someone wanted to blame someone else for an attack they
would have to do the initial attack themselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1aBFbyN7xY

Recently I have seen a video that explains how the Twin Towers were so
preciously targeted at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr4BJ89Df5Q

I have also saw a video that made me laugh because it shows Jane Standley
with the BBC saying building 7 collapsed when it was clearly visible behind
her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tGOt9f3gKk

Since then I have come to the conclusion that Flight 93 was destined for
building 7 of the World Trade Center and it was delayed on take off so it
couldn't make it. Even though it didn't make it to it's target people on
the ground destroyed building 7 anyway and then claimed a small fire took it
down.

One of the more recent smoking guns that I've found is the ground shook so
bad before one of the twin towers disintegrated that it shook a camera on a
tripod. That helps prove a controlled disintegration but I can't remember
that exact video since I've seen so many recently. But there is so much
other evidence supporting a controlled disintegration I'm not too worried
about that video.

If you think the news media has concealed evidence from us concerning 911
you might be interested in:
9/11 Blueprint for Truth presented by Architect Richard Gage, AIA
or
911 In Plane Site ~ Directors Cut
or
The Journal of 9/11 Research and 9/11 Issues
http://www.drjudywood.com

Rocky

Old November 18th 10, 05:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
* US *

9/11 was an inside job.

Even the most desperate bushworshipper
can't produce one fact that'd dispute it.