FOR SALE - Ball Racing Developments - Race Frame Pro Cockpit - FORSALE (UK)

Old July 3rd 10, 12:10 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
W Spilman[_3_]

Default FOR SALE - my useless brain

"Alan_Bernardo" > wrote in message
On Jul 1, 12:15 pm, Penis Boy > wrote:
> On Jun 30, 5:09 pm, petergagg > wrote:
>
> > On 30/06/2010 21:30, Penis Boy wrote:> crap

> > Oh my, how eloquent. What incisive prose. Your parents must be so proud.

> > 8-)

> say hi to yo mama from the Boy bitch

It's funny how some people-- and this guy in particular-- stand tall
and tough behind the anonymity of the Internet. You wonder if this
guy has really thought about this, how tough, assumedly provocative,
and manly he pretends to be.

No doubt he lives with his parents, who are mean to him.

Alan

His nym says it all.

Old July 4th 10, 10:56 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
pg[_2_]

Default FOR SALE - Ball Racing Developments - Race Frame Pro Cockpit- FOR SALE (UK)

THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD - SORRY.

Thanx

8-)