Coping With The New CAFÉ Standards OR Defying the Laws of Physics

Old February 27th 08, 10:58 PM posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
bill

Default Coping With The New CAFE Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

On Feb 27, 3:49 pm, (Matthew T. Russotto)
wrote:
> In article >,
>

> bill > wrote:
> >On Feb 26, 11:12 pm, (Matthew T.
> >Russotto) wrote:

> >> Actually, he has a mindset which makes him well suited to collect
> >> welfare.

> >Actually, he has a mindset which makes him well suited to living in an
> >asylum. He isn't nearly coherent enough to collect welfare.

> The way it works is they get themselves checked into a state hospital
> for evaulation. They're not quite crazy enough to be committed, so
> they get out and assigned a social worker. The social worker helps them to
> collect welfare and get some meds, which they do for a while, then
> they stop taking the meds for some reason and end up back in the
> hospital for another evalution, and the cycle repeats.

ah. that explains it.
Old February 28th 08, 11:30 PM posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
N8N

On Feb 28, 7:14*pm, "V-for-Vendicar"
> wrote:
> "N8N" > wrote
>
> > Let's see... no kids, and no significant debt outside of my mortgage.
> > Try again.

> * Never had a lasting relationship with a woman I guess.

You'd guess wrong, but that's par for the course.

nate
Old February 28th 08, 11:38 PM posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Eeyore

V-for-Vendicar wrote:

> "N8N" > wrote
> > Let's see... no kids, and no significant debt outside of my mortgage.
> > Try again.

> Never had a lasting relationship with a woman I guess.

I'm sue you certainly can't have.

Graham

Old February 28th 08, 11:43 PM posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
N8N

On Feb 28, 5:38*pm, Eeyore >
wrote:
> V-for-Vendicar wrote:
> > "N8N" > wrote
> > > Let's see... no kids, and no significant debt outside of my mortgage.
> > > Try again.

> > * Never had a lasting relationship with a woman I guess.

> I'm sue

Did your daddy leave home when you were three?

nate

(man in black FTW!)
Old February 29th 08, 01:13 AM posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
V-for-Vendicar

"bill" > wrote
> Actually, he has a mindset which makes him well suited to living in an
> asylum. He isn't nearly coherent enough to collect welfare.

Yawn...

18. Immigration - Libertarian Party Platform Poison

We hold that human rights should not be denied or abridged on the
basis of nationality. We condemn massive roundups of Hispanic
Americans and others by the federal government in its hunt for
individuals not possessing required government documents. We
strongly oppose all measures that punish employers who hire
undocumented workers. Such measures repress free enterprise,
harass workers, and systematically discourage employers from
hiring Hispanics.

We welcome all refugees to our country and condemn the efforts of
U.S. officials to create a new "Berlin Wall" which would keep them
captive. We condemn the U.S. government's policy of barring those
refugees from our country and preventing Americans from assisting
their passage to help them escape tyranny or improve their
economic prospects.

Undocumented non-citizens should not be denied the fundamental
freedom to labor and to move about unmolested. Furthermore,
immigration must not be restricted for reasons of race, religion,
political creed, age, or sexual preference.

We therefore call for the elimination of all restrictions on
immigration, the abolition of the Immigration and Naturalization
Service and the Border Patrol, and a declaration of full amnesty
for all people who have entered the country illegally. We oppose
government welfare and resettlement payments to non-citizens just
as we oppose government welfare payments to all other persons.

Old February 29th 08, 01:14 AM posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
V-for-Vendicar

Old February 29th 08, 02:45 AM posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
V-for-Vendicar

> Never had a lasting relationship with a woman I guess.

"N8N" > wrote
> You'd guess wrong, but that's par for the course.

Well I guess to some of you, holding hands for 15 minutes is a lasting
relationship.

Old February 29th 08, 02:46 AM posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
V-for-Vendicar

>> Never had a lasting relationship with a woman I guess.

"Eeyore" > wrote
> I'm sue

I doubt he's ever had a lasting relationship with a man either. Particularly
a man named sue.

Old March 1st 08, 02:50 AM posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Matthew T. Russotto

In article >,
V-for-Vendicar > wrote:

> Never had a lasting relationship with a woman I guess.

Your social worker doesn't count.

result in a fully-depreciated one.
Old March 1st 08, 04:21 AM posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
V-for-Vendicar

> V-for-Vendicar > wrote:
>> Never had a lasting relationship with a woman I guess.

"Matthew T. Russotto" > wrote
> Your social worker doesn't count.

Oh, I know he hasn't had any relationship with my social worker either,
because I have never encountered one.

Russotto seems to be projecting from personal experience.

Coping with trucks on the road richard Driving 10 October 5th 06 06:06 AM
Laws for Kennedys vs. laws for the rest of us laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE Driving 10 May 9th 06 07:57 PM
SAE Horsepower Standards To Change [email protected] Ford Mustang 39 August 8th 05 12:25 AM
O.T. Standards FrankW Jeep 0 March 29th 05 03:32 PM
Emission standards Remco BMW 0 December 27th 04 05:19 PM