rfactor, I HATE THIS CRAP OF

Old September 2nd 05, 07:06 AM
Dave Henrie

"ymenard" > wrote in news:snQRe.8790
:

> Yeah hmm....
>

> Suit exec : "Hey we can skip tracks and just give the tools to the
> community!"
>
> Suit exec 2 : "What a marvellous idea, we cut all cost in true track
> modeling and licensing, PLUS we look like we care about the community".
>
> Suits altogether : "Profit!"

Yves...you old sea dog. How ARE you?

take alook at the credits of rF and examine the 'suits'
Old September 2nd 05, 07:07 AM
Jeff Reid

> Other than yours Steve there weren't too many add on tracks to the quality of the original developer. Lots of
> little problems in just about all of them. I hope that changes though.

I'll be happy with any version of Nordschleife if it's as good as any
of the modded ones made for F1C or GTR.

Old September 2nd 05, 07:57 AM
Steve Whitty

Thanks for the compliment there Mitch. I can never see my tracks as others
do. I know theres things I wasn't quite happy with or could change. Is
great to hear other peoples views

cheers
steve

news

Old September 2nd 05, 02:52 PM
ymenard

>"Dave Henrie" > wrote
> "ymenard" > wrote
>> Suit exec : "Hey we can skip tracks and just give the tools to the
>> community!"
>>
>> Suit exec 2 : "What a marvellous idea, we cut all cost in true track
>> modeling and licensing, PLUS we look like we care about the community".
>>
>> Suits altogether : "Profit!"
>>

> Yves...you old sea dog. How ARE you?

Not bad not bad. Not sure if rFactor is the "true future" of simracing. It
relies too much on the mods and third-party tracks/cars.

> take alook at the credits of rF and examine the 'suits'

Bah everybody gets old and starts wearing a suit

Old September 2nd 05, 04:57 PM
Mitch_A

Thats it Uwe. With all the seemingly blacked out menu's its hard to tell
whats an active button.

Thx bud

Mitch

Old September 2nd 05, 08:46 PM
mcewena

I think he was refering to using those settings for life in general
Mitch not the game

Old September 2nd 05, 09:30 PM
Praxiteles Democritus

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 06:02:02 GMT, "Mitch_A" >
wrote:

>No I hadn't that exact combo I will though, thanks.
>
>Mitch

It was a joke. Lowest you can set AI to is 70%.
Old September 2nd 05, 09:35 PM
Praxiteles Democritus

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:52:29 -0400, "ymenard"
> wrote:

>Not bad not bad. Not sure if rFactor is the "true future" of simracing. It
>relies too much on the mods and third-party tracks/cars.

You've never liked anything that ISI has done so all we can expect
from you is negative comments.

But I agree with you about rFactor - it's not very good, IMO. Step
back from F1 "99-02" when it should be a step up.
Old September 2nd 05, 10:47 PM
Mitch_A

More wonderful help from the RASholes eh?...

Old September 3rd 05, 03:22 AM
ymenard

>"Praxiteles Democritus" > wrote
>>Not bad not bad. Not sure if rFactor is the "true future" of simracing.
>>It
>>relies too much on the mods and third-party tracks/cars.

> You've never liked anything that ISI has done so all we can expect
> from you is negative comments.

No actually I really like the way they handled some stuff, but it feels much
more like a serious version of Gran Turismo than a venture into seriousness
like GTR. It's accessible to everybody, at least that's a good thing,
PC-spec wise and driving abilities wise.

The dangers of DRLs 223rem Driving 399 July 25th 05 11:28 PM
Man oh man do I hate Rust! Rant! Mike Romain Jeep 5 June 4th 05 01:19 PM
why did Joseph hate the gardner over the handsome disk [email protected] General 0 January 14th 05 10:38 PM
it can hate glad bushs, do you laugh them [email protected] General 0 January 10th 05 11:40 PM
they are believing between the light now, won't hate weavers later Tony Technology 0 January 10th 05 11:38 PM