20 clients?

Old August 31st 05, 08:00 PM
jason moyer

Default 20 clients?

Please tell me ISI is kidding...please?

Old August 31st 05, 08:04 PM
Mitch_A

Whats the issue? By the second corner there will only be 3 drivers left
anyway...

oups.com...

Old August 31st 05, 08:07 PM
David G Fisher

Wrong.

Jason is ready.

--
David G Fisher

Old August 31st 05, 08:23 PM
jason moyer

David G Fisher wrote:

> Wrong.
>
> Jason is ready.

How the hell do you host more than 20?

Old August 31st 05, 08:48 PM
Alan Bernardo

"jason moyer" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Please tell me ISI is kidding...please?

Is rFactor available for download? It doesn't appear to be, though I recall
it being said that it would be early this week, because last Friday's
expected released didn't come.

It's like, say nothing unless there's absolute certainty, or at least a 98%
chance that what you say is going to happen will happen.

What's the call on this?

Alanb

Old August 31st 05, 09:04 PM
Tony Rickard

Alan Bernardo wrote:

> Is rFactor available for download? It doesn't appear to be, though I recall
> it being said that it would be early this week, because last Friday's
> expected released didn't come.
>
> It's like, say nothing unless there's absolute certainty, or at least a 98%
> chance that what you say is going to happen will happen.
>
> What's the call on this?

Mirrors are going up as we speak...
Old August 31st 05, 09:44 PM
Groo the Wanderer

"Tony Rickard" > wrote in message
. uk...
> Alan Bernardo wrote:
>
>> Is rFactor available for download? It doesn't appear to be, though I
>> recall it being said that it would be early this week, because last
>> Friday's expected released didn't come.
>>
>> It's like, say nothing unless there's absolute certainty, or at least a
>> 98% chance that what you say is going to happen will happen.
>>
>> What's the call on this?

> Mirrors are going up as we speak...

I'm downloading it at 141 KB/S. That leaves me a little time for a trip to
the grocery store to stock up on Dr Pepper and Doritos. Then i'll call in
sick tomorrow morning.

Old August 31st 05, 09:53 PM
Steve Whitty

"jason moyer" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> David G Fisher wrote:
>
>> Wrong.
>>
>> Jason is ready.

> How the hell do you host more than 20?

from the readme

The following option is found in the dedicated server configuration files,
by default found at UserData/<your name>/Dedicated<RFM>.ini:

- LessenRestrictions // allows you to remove the 20-vehicle limit as a
multiplayer server at your own risk.

or edit this line in your player folder in the multiplayer.ini

Max MP Players="16"

cheers

steve

Old August 31st 05, 10:12 PM
Alan Bernardo

"Tony Rickard" > wrote in message
. uk...
> Alan Bernardo wrote:
>
>> Is rFactor available for download? It doesn't appear to be, though I
>> recall it being said that it would be early this week, because last
>> Friday's expected released didn't come.
>>
>> It's like, say nothing unless there's absolute certainty, or at least a
>> 98% chance that what you say is going to happen will happen.
>>
>> What's the call on this?

> Mirrors are going up as we speak...

When you say "mirrors" do you mean places where also the game can be ordered
(paid for) and then downloaded? I see nothing on the rFactor site. Can you
supply some links?

Thanks,

Alanb

Old August 31st 05, 10:18 PM