always change your timing belt before this happens

Old April 18th 07, 05:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@re Wheels[_2_]

Default Cooyon Billy -- Put up or shut up, blathering chicken**** and drooling COWARD.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP, /COWARD/ !!

(sorry for yelling, group!)

> YOU COME DOWN AND GET IT,

Nope. There's nothing to get, and you know it.

As for getting me on 'American soil,' that won't change anything either,
unless you've got the cojones to commit murder.

> YOU TRAITOR TO MY COUNTRY!

Sorry, slug-bait, not that either.

The louder you yell, the less you'll be believed.

Put up or shut up, coward.

--
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face
is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and

-- Teddy Roosevelt, April 10, 1899

Old April 18th 07, 10:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

Default d Hey Cooyon change your tirades before something unpleasant happens

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:25:25 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

Why don't you stop BELLOWING like a wounded cow, your never going to do
anything, you continually spew out white noise about what you do and don't.
The only thing you can do is sit on your dead ass and make torrents of
threatening remarks. Accept it, you're a HAS BEEN and that's all there is
to it, you have nothing to offer this group except lie after lie!
All your accusations are pointless, you don't have any facts, nor the power
to carry out your idle bull****.
You have many health problems, so you can't fool anybody on what you can
do, grow up and be a man instead of a sniveling Coward.

:> YOU COME DOWN AND GET IT, it's archive in my posts, waiting for court,
:>you coward.
:>
http://www.billhughes.com/
:>
:>
:>"§qu@re Wheels" > wrote in message
:>news:b19Vh.87711$6m4.63126@pd7urf1no...
:>>
:>> Then post it, gasbag.
:>>
:>>
:>> --
Old April 18th 07, 10:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

Default Cooyon posting problems; more talk, no walk.

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 20:34:12 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

And you're going to what? Are offering to murder SW, if he crosses the
border into the U.S.? You had better get your **** together or you may find
your old decrepit ass in a jam!

:> YOU COME DOWN AND GET IT, YOU TRAITOR TO MY COUNTRY!
:>
http://www.billhughes.com/
:>
:>
:>"§qu@re Wheels" > wrote in message
:>news:E3gVh.89802$aG1.20302@pd7urf3no
:>> Agoraphobia acting up again?
:>>
:>> There's nothing to come down and get, ketone-breath.
:>>
:>> Then you should have no trouble retrieving it, you fat, lazy, useless
:>liar.
:>>
:>> Which kangaroo court is this? Or tennis court, maybe?
:>>
:>> Certainly won't be a legitimate court, you have to have a bona fide
:>> legal case first, and you got nothin' but your dreams.
:>>
:>> No I don't.
:>>
:>> But after watching you perform all this time, I now know what a real-life
:>> coward is like.
:>>
:>> In fact, you are so much a coward, you WILL NOT post your alleged
:>> 'evidence,' primarily because there isn't any to post.
:>>
:>> You say not? Then reread the following and ask someone what it means.
:>>
:>> Gasbag.
:>>
:>> Get it Cooyon?
:>>
:>> Put up or shut up.
:>>
:>>
:>>
:>>
:>> --
Old April 18th 07, 12:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Jonno

"24Bit®" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 20:34:12 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> > Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:
>
> And you're going to what? Are offering to murder SW, if he crosses the
> border into the U.S.? You had better get your **** together or you may
> find
> your old decrepit ass in a jam!

Well he did offer to put a Contract out on me.
I guess thats something else his parents taught him.

Jonno

Old April 18th 07, 02:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 23:26:59 +1200, "Jonno" >
Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

:>
:>"24Bit®" > wrote in message
. ..
:>> On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 20:34:12 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
:>> > Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:
:>>
:>> And you're going to what? Are offering to murder SW, if he crosses the
:>> border into the U.S.? You had better get your **** together or you may
:>> find
:>> your old decrepit ass in a jam!
:>>
:>
:>Well he did offer to put a Contract out on me.
:>I guess thats something else his parents taught him.
:>
:>Jonno
:>
It's just a fat blowhard, it has as much pull as a broken string.
It lies everytime it makes a mistake, it's father was as big a crook
as it is, just trailer park trash!

Mike

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SanDiegoTrailer.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	58035

Who has done their own timing belt change... bob Honda 11 January 2nd 06 10:34 PM
Timing belt - change or not Martik Technology 11 August 31st 05 12:28 AM
Timing belt: did you change it, did it break on you? Kiran Driving 38 July 21st 05 02:50 AM
Timing Belt Change Simon Audi 10 August 26th 04 04:52 AM
Timing Belt Change Mark Saturn 5 July 16th 04 07:19 PM