This group is BORING! TOO MUCH BITCHING.

Old October 25th 04, 08:43 PM
Aquarijen

"dragenwagen" > wrote in message
> Yup... Troy used to be a regular.
>

> Speaking of regulars... what ever happened to some of the "old timers"
>
> Names some of you might remember... GW East, Randy in alaska, Searoy, Pat
> Buchanan, Eric, Jenn, Dana(lewlew), I know John H pipes in once in a
> while,
> even Tony(Tonks64). There is a whole bunch of others I havent seen posts
> from in a while....

I'm here! I'm an old timer - been here since 1996 or so... I know I'm not
the Jenn you were thinking of - she lives near Atlanta, right?

The VWs have been sitting for a while but last week I worked on the carb of
the 73 and got it running smooth again. The air cleaner was clogged and I
looked for a replacement filter, but they don't make that weird
rectangular-circley shape anymore... So I found that I had a complete
air-filter assembly just a-sittin in my stash... Fit great - I don't
remember when or where I got it - or even why...
Soon to be working on the bus again. Starting to get the fever back - I
mostly work on my vws in the fall and winter.
-Jen

Old October 26th 04, 06:17 PM
dragenwagen

Jenn had a ghia... dont remember where she was from.

--
************************************************** **************
dragenwagen

Old October 26th 04, 07:46 PM
Jan Andersson

Oregon I think. Within driving distance anyway.

Jan

Old October 26th 04, 08:14 PM
Bill Berckman

Jan wrote:

>Oregon I think. Within driving distance anyway.
>
>Jan

I seem to remember that it was Vancouver Washington.

Bill Berckman
67 Beetle

Old October 26th 04, 08:23 PM
Jan Andersson

Bill Berckman wrote:

> Jan wrote:
>
> >Oregon I think. Within driving distance anyway.
> >
> >Jan

> I seem to remember that it was Vancouver Washington.
>
> Bill Berckman
> 67 Beetle

Yea, that rings a bell.

The late great Joe Locicero lived in Oregon and he talked with Jenn a
lot, and I remember Jenn visiting him at least once.

Jan
Old October 26th 04, 08:24 PM
Kidd Andersson

>Oregon I think. Within driving distance anyway.
>
>Jan

Within driving distance of what?

"We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump
off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."
Old October 26th 04, 08:37 PM
Jan Andersson

Kidd Andersson wrote:

> >Oregon I think. Within driving distance anyway.
> >
> >Jan
> >

> Within driving distance of what?

Uhh, Oregon?

Jan
Old October 27th 04, 05:13 AM
Bill Berckman

Jan wrote:

>The late great Joe Locicero lived in Oregon and he talked with Jenn a
>lot, and I remember Jenn visiting him at least once.
>
>Jan

She bought a 74 Bus from Joe.

Bill Berckman
67 Beetle