1994 Chevrolet Impala SS - Hawaiian Orchid Poly - rvl

Old February 5th 09, 09:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Paddy's Pig[_2_] Paddy's Pig[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default 1994 Chevrolet Impala SS - Hawaiian Orchid Poly - rvl

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1994 Chevrolet Impala SS - Hawaiian Orchid Poly - rvl.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	572.1 KB
ID:	177333
Old February 5th 09, 10:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Paddy's Pig[_2_] Paddy's Pig[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Paddy's Pig" > wrote in message

It's weird. I posted this today with a 1:41PM time stamp (my time) right
after posting the "fvl" version of the same car. This second pic showed up
5 minutes later but it's now 2:53PM (my time) and I still haven't seen the
first one.

You guys probably have, I'm not worried about that, but it's annoying to me
not being able to see my own posts immediately. More than likely the fault
of my idiot ISP & not Giganews.
--
Pat Durkin

Old February 5th 09, 10:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
ThomasS2[_3_]

I thought this color was called Dark Cherry or Black Cherry?
I have a friend who almost bought one of these new in 1996.

An excert from Wikipedia...
For the 1994 model year, it was available only in black with a grey
interior. Due to a shortage of the unique 5-spoke aluminum wheels
(manufactured by ROH in Australia), only 6,303 cars were sold. However, the
wheel shortage was remedied for the 1995 model year and 21,434 cars were
sold. In 1995, Dark Cherry Metallic and Dark Grey Green were added as
exterior color options, and the body paneling on the rear quarter panel was
altered to reflect the cosmetic effect formerly achieved by a window insert.

TS

Old February 5th 09, 11:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

"ThomasS2" > wrote in message
>I thought this color was called Dark Cherry or Black Cherry?
> I have a friend who almost bought one of these new in 1996.

There is a Dark Cherry Poly on the chart but they're virtually
indistinguishable on the screen. Jump ball.
--
Pat Durkin

Old February 6th 09, 05:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Skip[_3_] Skip[_3_] is offline
Banned

They both have a time stamp of 1:41, here.

--
Skip Middleton
www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

Old February 6th 09, 08:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Mike G[_2_] Mike G[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Skip" > wrote in message
> They both have a time stamp of 1:41, here.

3:41 PM here.........
--
Life isn't about how to survive the storm,
But how to dance in the rain

Old February 6th 09, 11:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
rob

yep.same here mike but add an hour for me,

newsan.2009.02.06.10.44.58.720531@069_flashinthe pan.pan...

Old February 6th 09, 05:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Zinc[_2_]

As SW already mentioned, Giganews has been glitchy lately. I've had problems
seeing my posts for about three weeks also.

--
Z~