Test your driving Skill at http://driving-test.friendsrus.net

Old December 5th 05, 04:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Test your driving Skill at http://driving-test.friendsrus.net

Test your driving Skill at http://driving-test.friendsrus.net

Old December 5th 05, 11:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Test your driving Skill at http://driving-test.friendsrus.net

I was expecting a video game. This tests your knowledge of road rules, not
driving skill. And at least one question/answer is ambigous.

Old December 6th 05, 03:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

"Frank Berger" > wrote in
:

> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> Test your driving Skill at http://driving-test.friendsrus.net
>>

> I was expecting a video game. This tests your knowledge of road
> rules, not driving skill. And at least one question/answer is
> ambigous.

Several are just plain WRONG! They talk about "Who has the right of
way" and provide an answer. In Arizona, nobody EVER has the right of
way, never, ever.

If two people approach an intersection at right angles to each other,
the person on the left is required to yield the right of way, the
person on the right does not have the right of way.

It's a very important legal distinction and I'll bet most other states
have similar laws.

Old December 6th 05, 06:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Other states? Try other continenets. Lots of that is WRONG anywhere but in
a small country just beneath Canada.

Old December 6th 05, 06:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

On 2005-12-06, XS11E > wrote:

> Several are just plain WRONG! They talk about "Who has the
> right of way" and provide an answer. In Arizona, nobody EVER
> has the right of way, never, ever.
>
> If two people approach an intersection at right angles to each
> other, the person on the left is required to yield the right
> of way, the person on the right does not have the right of
> way.

Yup. They definitely drummed that into us in driver's ed in
Florida back in '75. It's been 30 years, and I still remember
it. I'm also pretty sure I remember reading it in the manual
when I was getting ready to take my first written test in
Pennsylvania.

--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! My ELBOW is a remote
at FRENCH OUTPOST!!

Careless Driving in NJ s Driving 38 March 27th 05 09:08 PM
WPost: Brain Immaturity Could Explain Teen Crash Rate sufaud Driving 62 February 7th 05 10:14 AM
Got a ticket Friday... Cory Dunkle Driving 55 January 21st 05 10:04 PM
Subject: Traffic School - online traffic school experience response [email protected] Corvette 0 October 9th 04 05:56 PM