My reply to Joe.....

Old February 26th 09, 03:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Mike G[_2_] Mike G[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default My reply to Joe.....

Here is what I sent as a reply.......

Joe,

Thanks for the interest in our FAQ.

I did present your email to the group and the general consensus was that it
would be in our best interest at this time not to endorse or align ourselves
to another group but to remain independent.

We do not mind though, for you to post our FAQ on a site of yours as
guidelines for other groups. There is no way, in unmoderated Usenet to make
hard and fast rules and/or enforce them, but the ones that post here do
follow the "spirit" of the FAQ.

Our FAQ took over three months and comments from various numbers of regular
and frequent posters to our group to hash out. The FAQ have only been
revised once since their inception and that due to the advent of faster
access to the internet.

So we feel they have stood the test of time.

Again we thank you for your interest,

the members of a.b.p.a.

Old February 26th 09, 07:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
rob

works for me

m...

Old February 26th 09, 10:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Roadsign[_5_]

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:10:44 -0600, "Mike G" >
wrote:

>Here is what I sent as a reply.......
>

>Joe,
>

>Thanks for the interest in our FAQ.
>

>I did present your email to the group and the general consensus was that it
>would be in our best interest at this time not to endorse or align ourselves
>to another group but to remain independent.
>

>We do not mind though, for you to post our FAQ on a site of yours as
>guidelines for other groups. There is no way, in unmoderated Usenet to make
>hard and fast rules and/or enforce them, but the ones that post here do
>follow the "spirit" of the FAQ.
>

>Our FAQ took over three months and comments from various numbers of regular
>and frequent posters to our group to hash out. The FAQ have only been
>revised once since their inception and that due to the advent of faster
>access to the internet.
>

>So we feel they have stood the test of time.
>

>Again we thank you for your interest,
>
>the members of a.b.p.a.

Well done Mike!
Old February 27th 09, 06:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Mike G[_2_] Mike G[_2_] is offline
Banned

Aww Shucks Guys, you're embarrassing me ;-o

Thanks

--
It doesn't matter where you go, it's who's beside you that counts,........

Old February 28th 09, 06:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Max Magister

Good job, Mike.

max

m...

Old February 28th 09, 06:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Max Magister

Hi Mike, Actually, the FAQ have a much longer history than that and have
been revised several times over the years before I passed the documents over
to you. I wrote most of the documents with the help of a large number of
regulars on abpa and after that we occasionally changed some numbers as
Internet speeds increased or broadband became more common. But the basics
haven't changed, which is nice to see, since, after all, they are only
common courtesy and common sense.

Max

"Mike G" > wrote in message
m...
> Here is what I sent as a reply.......
>

> Joe,
>

> Thanks for the interest in our FAQ.
>

> I did present your email to the group and the general consensus was that
> it would be in our best interest at this time not to endorse or align
> ourselves to another group but to remain independent.
>

> We do not mind though, for you to post our FAQ on a site of yours as
> guidelines for other groups. There is no way, in unmoderated Usenet to
> make hard and fast rules and/or enforce them, but the ones that post here
> do follow the "spirit" of the FAQ.
>

> Our FAQ took over three months and comments from various numbers of
> regular and frequent posters to our group to hash out. The FAQ have only
> been revised once since their inception and that due to the advent of
> faster access to the internet.
>

> So we feel they have stood the test of time.
>

> Again we thank you for your interest,
>
> the members of a.b.p.a.

reply Hemi-Powered (gn) Car Show Photos 0 April 17th 07 09:43 PM
reply Hemi-Powered Auto Photos 0 April 17th 07 09:29 PM
reply [email protected] Honda 2 February 10th 07 02:43 PM
Never Reply to WHAT DOES BMW STAND FOR tech27 BMW 8 December 22nd 04 06:23 PM
S4 Owners Reply Please James Enman Audi 5 June 18th 04 03:45 AM