OT any truth in this? - California will be out of money by February

Old February 7th 09, 06:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Mike G[_2_] Mike G[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default OT any truth in this? - California will be out of money by February

"alittle" > wrote in message
> The answer is NO. Its February and they still haven't run out of money,
> however, I did.

Me too!
And I've still got a whole lot of month left!!!!

Mike
--
Life isn't about how to survive the storm,
But how to dance in the rain

Old February 7th 09, 07:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Zinc[_2_]

Private industry is laying off at an unprecedented rate - at least in the
past few decades - but the best the state can do is furloughs for state
workers, some of which they haven't even told not to come to work.

--
Z~

Old February 7th 09, 08:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
rob

well the governor will probably create another tax. that's sure to help!

Old February 8th 09, 02:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Skip[_3_] Skip[_3_] is offline
Banned

Seems to be a common malady. Me too!

--