Yaayyyy, I'm $3641 lighter now

Old May 29th 06, 12:50 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default Yaayyyy, I'm $3641 lighter now

Thanks, Mr. E36, my friend. You've been very well maintained;
you been pampered like a baby, and driven by a gentleman. You've
been a bit of a problem child, but I forgave you. But now,
you're pressing your luck a bit.............you may find yourself
with a new and not so nice owner in the not too distant future.

I just knew it was about time for some new problem to arise
with this fink of a car, and boy did it. Auto trannie began
the slip less than two weeks ago...diagnosis from three different
BMW shops: replace. Done. Total drive out cost: $3641.62
Car only has 86,400 easy miles on it.........

I've 1979 Fords more reliable.

Old May 29th 06, 06:59 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

I'll give you $2500 for the POS.

. ..

Old May 30th 06, 03:47 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

"Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message
> I'll give you $2500 for the POS.

Hey, but mine has a radio AND CD player. Think you could handle it?

Cigar Lighter blowing fuses wf81 Ford Mustang 11 February 12th 06 02:59 AM
Location of Cigarette Lighter Fuse in 2000 528i AED BMW 1 August 23rd 05 02:23 AM
Cigarette lighter socket extensions? Tom Harvey Alfa Romeo 8 July 11th 05 03:55 PM
Cherokee lighter repair RGNY216 Jeep 1 December 19th 04 04:39 AM
Jeep lighter repair RGNY216 Jeep 1 December 19th 04 04:21 AM