Palin's husband Todd - Past Conviction for Violent Drug Crime

Old September 1st 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.drugs
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Palin's husband Todd - Past Conviction for Violent Drug Crime

Of course the useless corrupt media won't call DUI a violent drug crime
since rich white people do it, but that's what it is.

http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/436411.aspx

Exclusive: Todd Palin’s 1986 DUI Arrest Called “Lesson Learned”
September 1, 2008

Sources close to Sarah Palin tell The Brody File that the husband of the
GOP Vice-presidential choice, Todd Palin, was arrested and charged with
Driving under the Influence of alcohol back in 1986. He was 22 years old at
the time. He was driving in a truck with some friends in the small
southwestern Alaska town of Dillingham when he was pulled over for the DUI.
As is customary, he was taken to jail briefly. Sarah and Todd Palin were
high school sweethearts so they were dating at the time. The Brody File can
also report that there was no accident or injuries.

Sources close to Sarah Palin also tell The Brody File that Todd Palin has
been “forthcoming about the situation and has indicated that it was a
lesson learned from when he was younger.”

The old saying that confession is good for the soul could be behind this
new development in the 2008 Presidential race. Or it could be a desire to
stay ahead of any potential media storm.

(snip)
Old September 1st 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.drugs
necromancer[_4_]

SFB spewed:
:

>Of course the useless

<< snip crap >>

<< snip article >>

So, are you going to adopt a new screen name to commemorate this, you
****ing lush?

--
S&DDAM admits to being drunk and to possible drunk driving by way of
a sentence with the poor grammar of the double negative:

"I ain't not never been drunk none in my life. "

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS," a.k.a. LBMHB, lb-VH,
Pride of America, aunt millie, Judy Diariya etc...
May 1, 2007, 1331 hrs EDT

Ref: http://snipurl.com/1j04u
Message ID: et
Old September 2nd 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.drugs
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Shawn Hirn > wrote in
:

..

> How is this story relevant to Sarah Palin's being on McCain's ticket?
> McCain didn't not invite Todd Palin to run on his ticket, so I don't
> see what your story's relevance to the election is.

Hey stupid. If you can attack obama for his PASTOR'S opinions, i can
attack palin for her husband's crimes.
Old September 2nd 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.drugs
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article > ,
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote:

> Shawn Hirn > wrote in
> :
>
> .
> >
> > How is this story relevant to Sarah Palin's being on McCain's ticket?
> > McCain didn't not invite Todd Palin to run on his ticket, so I don't
> > see what your story's relevance to the election is.
> >

> Hey stupid. If you can attack obama for his PASTOR'S opinions, i can
> attack palin for her husband's crimes.

Then how about Obama's history of drug abuse?

His 20-year association with a radical, hate-spewing pastor and a
terrorist bomber are very relevant, because they are an indication of
how Obama' true thought processes work.

A 20-year old DUI for Palin's husband is ancient history an, since it
has not been repeated, is irrelevant.

Q: How many suits does Obama own?

A: Four -- all of them are empty!

Old September 2nd 08, 05:39 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.drugs
NA

Default Palin's in Joels army movement, want armageddon

In article >,
Shawn Hirn > wrote:

> In article > ,
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote:
>
> > Of course the useless corrupt media won't call DUI a violent drug crime
> > since rich white people do it, but that's what it is.
> >
> > http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/436411.aspx
> >
> > Exclusive: Todd Palin’s 1986 DUI Arrest Called “Lesson Learned”
> > September 1, 2008
> >
> > Sources close to Sarah Palin tell The Brody File that the husband of the
> > GOP Vice-presidential choice, Todd Palin, was arrested and charged with
> > Driving under the Influence of alcohol back in 1986. He was 22 years old at
> > the time. He was driving in a truck with some friends in the small
> > southwestern Alaska town of Dillingham when he was pulled over for the DUI.
> >
> > As is customary, he was taken to jail briefly. Sarah and Todd Palin were
> > high school sweethearts so they were dating at the time. The Brody File can
> > also report that there was no accident or injuries.

Well he is nowhere near bush /cheney who have at least five. He and
sarah better start drinking and driving to catch up!

What worries me is that they are part of a church that WANTS ARMAGEDDON
to happen, domonists,
http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2...e_afraid_1.php
Old September 2nd 08, 05:43 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.drugs
NA

Default Criticize obama's pastor? Why not Palins pastor?

In article > ,
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote:

> Shawn Hirn > wrote in
> :
>
> .
> >
> > How is this story relevant to Sarah Palin's being on McCain's ticket?
> > McCain didn't not invite Todd Palin to run on his ticket, so I don't
> > see what your story's relevance to the election is.
> >

> Hey stupid. If you can attack obama for his PASTOR'S opinions, i can
> attack palin for her husband's crimes.

Why dont you attack her for her pastors opinions? Her church is part of
Joels Army, AKA the radical Dominionists,
http://www.alternet.org/story/96945/...or_real_armage
ddon/?page=entire
Old September 2nd 08, 08:53 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.drugs
necromancer[_5_]

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 22:16:07 -0400, Shawn Hirn >
wrote:

>How is this story relevant to Sarah Palin's being on McCain's ticket?

About about as much as what Laura Bush *alledgedly* did when she was
known as Laura Welch is relevant to her husband's presidency. In other
words, it is not at all relevant.

"Oh yeah. Well i've gone 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash
so i must be doing something right."

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 9/24/2006

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/qdotr
Msg ID:
Old September 2nd 08, 04:28 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.drugs
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Orval Fairbairn > wrote in news_r_fairbairn-
:

> A 20-year old DUI for Palin's husband is ancient history an, since it
> has not been repeated, is irrelevant.

Not been repeated?? HAHAHA. Drunk drivers are the biggest recidivists of
all criminals. He's repeated his crime hundreds of times. Just a matter
of time till he kills or maims some innocent people.

This is relevant as hell, you moron.
Old September 2nd 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.drugs
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

NA > wrote in news:na-0332C4.21431701092008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net:

> Why dont you attack her for her pastors opinions? Her church is part of
> Joels Army, AKA the radical Dominionists,
> http://www.alternet.org/story/96945/...or_real_armage
> ddon/?page=entire

People are starting to do that. Palin is looking more and more like a
member of the loony right.