Will Morgan Freeman Be Charged w ANYTHING For Nearly Killing a Woman?

Old August 6th 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Will Morgan Freeman Be Charged w ANYTHING For Nearly Killing a Woman?

It's been two days since MF crashed his car with a woman inside and yet i
can't find any article that says he's been charged or that the cops are
even investigating!! Cars don't "flip several times" on their own. This
criminal must have been breaking some law, probably speeding and i mean
like 100 mph.
Old August 6th 08, 05:04 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Cori

On Aug 5, 8:35*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> It's been two days since MF crashed his car with a woman *inside and yet i
> can't find any article that says he's been charged or that the cops are
> even investigating!! *Cars don't "flip several times" on their own. *This
> criminal must have been breaking some law, probably speeding and i mean
> like 100 mph.

The cause of the accident is under investigation. Alcohol or drugs
don't seem to be involved. http://www.wibw.com/entertainment/he.../26263569.html

Cori
Old August 6th 08, 06:08 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Cori > wrote in
:

> The cause of the accident is under investigation. Alcohol or drugs
> don't seem to be involved.
> http://www.wibw.com/entertainment/he.../26263569.html

I know that's what the cops are saying but did they test him for booze or
is this another case of big-shot justice?? He must have been doing
something wrong to lose control.
Old August 6th 08, 06:23 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
_ Prof. Jonez _

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> It's been two days since MF crashed his car with a woman inside and
> yet i can't find any article that says he's been charged or that the
> cops are even investigating!!

I suppose a scumbag like you would demand he
be charged with Driving While Black, eh ****wipe?

> Cars don't "flip several times" on their own.

Really?

Do tell ...

Do you enjoy eating ****, or do you get paid to do it?

Old August 6th 08, 06:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

On Aug 6, 1:08*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Cori > wrote :
>

> > The cause of the accident is under investigation. *Alcohol or drugs
> > don't seem to be involved.
> >http://www.wibw.com/entertainment/he.../26263569.html

> I know that's what the cops are saying but did they test him for booze or
> is this another case of big-shot justice?? *He must have been doing
> something wrong to lose control.

You ALWAYS say that.

Wait until you lose control in a car sometime - it isn't very much
harder than losing control on usenet.
Old August 6th 08, 09:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer[_2_]

SFB spewed:
> It's been two

<< snip crap >>

> mph.

Re subject line: I hope not.
Old August 6th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Mike Mordant

On Aug 5, 10:35*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> It's been two days since MF crashed his car with a woman *inside and yet i
> can't find any article that says he's been charged or that the cops are
> even investigating!! *Cars don't "flip several times" on their own. *This
> criminal must have been breaking some law, probably speeding and i mean
> like 100 mph.

I would love to read your account of the fatal accident you were
involved in.

Old August 6th 08, 04:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Matthew T. Russotto

In article >,
Mike Mordant > wrote:
>On Aug 5, 10:35=A0pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
>> It's been two days since MF crashed his car with a woman =A0inside and ye=

>t i
>> can't find any article that says he's been charged or that the cops are
>> even investigating!! =A0Cars don't "flip several times" on their own. =A0=

>This
>> criminal must have been breaking some law, probably speeding and i mean
>> like 100 mph.

>I would love to read your account of the fatal accident you were
>involved in.

I would love to read a post-mortem account of a fatal accident in
which SADDAM was the only participant.

result in a fully-depreciated one.
Old August 6th 08, 06:53 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Brent P[_1_]

On 2008-08-06, Matthew T. Russotto > wrote:
> In article >,
> Mike Mordant > wrote:
>>On Aug 5, 10:35=A0pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
>>> It's been two days since MF crashed his car with a woman =A0inside and ye=

>>t i
>>> can't find any article that says he's been charged or that the cops are
>>> even investigating!! =A0Cars don't "flip several times" on their own. =A0=

>>This
>>> criminal must have been breaking some law, probably speeding and i mean
>>> like 100 mph.

>>I would love to read your account of the fatal accident you were
>>involved in.

> I would love to read a post-mortem account of a fatal accident in
> which SADDAM was the only participant.

we are reading the result of that, well brain-death anyway.

Old August 6th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

"_ Prof. Jonez _" > wrote in news:6fsquoFd2vupU1
@mid.individual.net:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

>> This criminal must have been breaking some law, probably
>> speeding and i mean like 100 mph.

> Do you enjoy eating ****, or do you get paid to do it?

Once again we see you evade the issue and resort to childish namecalling.
GFY, hater.