Has anyone heard from Scott lately?

Old September 20th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Ed Pirrero

Default Has anyone heard from Scott lately?

He used to speak of the riding the Metrolink in L.A., but L.A. is big,
with a lot of people. The odds are pretty small, but I haven't seen a
post of his for a while...

E.P.
Old September 20th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
wtrplnet

"Ed Pirrero" > wrote in message
> He used to speak of the riding the Metrolink in L.A., but L.A. is big,
> with a lot of people. The odds are pretty small, but I haven't seen a
> post of his for a while...
>
> E.P.

No "Scotts" in the fatality list and all those listed have hometowns in the
Simi Valley area, which is about sixty miles from where Scott lives. He's
probably stuck in traffic somewhere.

Alan

Old September 20th 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Ed Pirrero

On Sep 20, 8:06*am, "wtrplnet" > wrote:
> "Ed Pirrero" > wrote in message

> > He used to speak of the riding the Metrolink in L.A., but L.A. is big,
> > with a lot of people. *The odds are pretty small, but I haven't seen a
> > post of his for a while...

> > E.P.

> No "Scotts" in the fatality list and all those listed have hometowns in the
> Simi Valley area, which is about sixty miles from where Scott lives. He's
> probably stuck in traffic somewhere.

Thanks.

I thought the odds would be small...

E.P.
Old November 6th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

On Sep 20, 10:45*am, Ed Pirrero > wrote:
> On Sep 20, 8:06*am, "wtrplnet" > wrote:
>
> > "Ed Pirrero" > wrote in message

> > > He used to speak of the riding the Metrolink in L.A., but L.A. is big,
> > > with a lot of people. *The odds are pretty small, but I haven't seen a
> > > post of his for a while...

> > > E.P.

> > No "Scotts" in the fatality list and all those listed have hometowns in the
> > Simi Valley area, which is about sixty miles from whereScottlives. He's
> > probably stuck in traffic somewhere.

> Thanks.
>
> I thought the odds would be small...
>
> E.P.

Still MIA. This place just isn't the same without him.
Old November 6th 08, 06:45 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
wtrplnet

> wrote in message
On Sep 20, 10:45 am, Ed Pirrero > wrote:
> On Sep 20, 8:06 am, "wtrplnet" > wrote:
>
> > "Ed Pirrero" > wrote in message

> > > He used to speak of the riding the Metrolink in L.A., but L.A. is big,
> > > with a lot of people. The odds are pretty small, but I haven't seen a
> > > post of his for a while...

> > > E.P.

> > No "Scotts" in the fatality list and all those listed have hometowns in
> > the
> > Simi Valley area, which is about sixty miles from whereScottlives. He's
> > probably stuck in traffic somewhere.

> Thanks.
>
> I thought the odds would be small...
>
> E.P.

Still MIA. This place just isn't the same without him.

The major ISP's in S Cal dropped their nntp servers about the time he left.
Maybe that's it, though I'd think he'd be savvy enough to find a free one.
I'll keep my eye out for a yellow vette.

Alan

Old November 7th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
MLOM

On Nov 5, 6:22*pm, wrote:
> On Sep 20, 10:45*am, Ed Pirrero > wrote:

> > > No "Scotts" in the fatality list and all those listed have hometowns in the
> > > Simi Valley area, which is about sixty miles from whereScottlives. He's
> > > probably stuck in traffic somewhere.

> > Thanks.

> > I thought the odds would be small...

> > E.P.

> Still MIA. *This place just isn't the same without him.

I hear from him fairly regularly outside r.a.d. He, along with his
Vette, is keeping his flight under the radar.
Old November 7th 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
gpsman

On Nov 6, 9:46*pm, MLOM > wrote:

> I hear from him fairly regularly outside r.a.d. *He, along with his
> Vette, is keeping his flight under the radar. *

Lol. IOW, circumstances too embarrassing to reveal...
-----

- gpsman