Dislike traffic in the US? Don't travel to China then...

Old January 7th 07, 01:14 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Default Dislike traffic in the US? Don't travel to China then...

Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> This, folks, is OUR future. This kind of massive gridlock is what
> happens when the number of cars grows faster than road capacity.

One more reason we need to stop ALL immigration. Keep the slopes and
the muds out of america. They're all reckless and deadly drivers
anyway.

Old January 7th 07, 01:44 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Free Lunch

On 6 Jan 2007 17:14:41 -0800, in misc.transport.road
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote
in .com>:

>Scott en Aztlán wrote:
>>
>> This, folks, is OUR future. This kind of massive gridlock is what
>> happens when the number of cars grows faster than road capacity.
>>

>One more reason we need to stop ALL immigration. Keep the slopes and
>the muds out of america. They're all reckless and deadly drivers
>anyway.

Would you please leave this country.
Old January 7th 07, 03:08 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS

Free Lunch wrote:
> On 6 Jan 2007 17:14:41 -0800, in misc.transport.road
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote
> in .com>:
> >
> >Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> >>
> >> This, folks, is OUR future. This kind of massive gridlock is what
> >> happens when the number of cars grows faster than road capacity.
> >>

> >One more reason we need to stop ALL immigration. Keep the slopes and
> >the muds out of america. They're all reckless and deadly drivers
> >anyway.

> Would you please leave this country.

Oh i see - so you're another traitor who wants america to do down the
tubes. This country would be perfect if all americans were like me -
hardworking, honest, and brilliant. Well... brilliant anyway.

Old January 7th 07, 06:23 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> >
> > This, folks, is OUR future. This kind of massive gridlock is what
> > happens when the number of cars grows faster than road capacity.
> >

> One more reason we need to stop ALL immigration. Keep the slopes and
> the muds out of america. They're all reckless and deadly drivers
> anyway.

URAMORON>

Old January 8th 07, 10:06 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS read some gay kid porn humped a goat with
Bartlo and then spewed forth this crapola in rec.autos.driving:

> Free Lunch wrote:

<<crap flushed>>

> > Would you please leave this country.

> Oh i see - so you're another traitor who wants america to do down the
> tubes.

No, we want to improve America and see it succeed. Getting rid of gay
kid porn connisseurs like you is only the first step.

> This country would be perfect if all americans were like me -
> hardworking, honest, and brilliant. Well... brilliant anyway.

If you are "brilliant," by America's standards, then America has aimed
very low and settled for very little. Actually, that sounds alot like
America since the 1960's....

--
"Hell i once painted a whole car with a bunch of spray cans."
--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 3/29/06

Ref:http://tinyurl.com/qqaeq
Message ID: