Mazda 3 questions

Old September 10th 05, 06:02 AM
Dr Nick

Default Mazda 3 questions

hi there, I'm new to this group as I've been looking into getting a mazda 3.
I'd ideally like to get a mazda 3s 4 door, with leather, sunroof, moonroof
and navigation system. I've been looking for an SP23 but I can't find them
anywhere so I think I'll have to settle for a s. anyway, I currently drive a
2001 maxima SE 5 speed and hate the gas mileage (about 23 MPG average) and
the fact it needs premium gas. was just wondering if anyone has gotten a
mazda3 4 door with what I've indicated above and what they have been paying
(either total price, payments or lease payments, as I'm still not sure which
way I'm going to go) just had general question, what are the real world
numbers you guys are getting on gas? are there any known problems with these
I should be aware of? for those who have had problem how is service? any
other thigns I should knwo would be great. to let ya know what I'm comparing
this to, the other 2 cars I narrowed down my selection to are the Jetta TDI
(my first choice, but the fact that they are in low supply, and even lower
supply with what I want in it (leather, sunroof, ext.) and in high demand,
dealers arn't giving much off for these, if anything, I've actually heard of
people paying ABOVE sticker for these (which I REFUSE to do for any car) so
decided to look else where. my other choice is the honda accord 4 cyl. 5
speed EX with leather and navigation system. thanks a lot in advance for
your info.

-Nick

Old September 10th 05, 02:26 PM
Grant Edwards

On 2005-09-10, Dr Nick > wrote:

> hi there, I'm new to this group as I've been looking into
> getting a mazda 3. I'd ideally like to get [...]

I definitely recommend the 1st or 2nd generation Miata. I
don't much like the looks of the 3rd gen -- looks too much like
the RX-8.

--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! Yow! I'm having a
at quadraphonic sensation
Old September 10th 05, 05:22 PM
pltrgyst

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 01:02:02 -0400, "Dr Nick" > wrote:

>hi there, I'm new to this group as I've been looking into getting a mazda 3.

So why don't you go find a general Mazda discussion group, dummy?

-- Fred

Old September 10th 05, 08:45 PM
Dr Nick

dummy huh? well I noticed I'm not the 1st person to post question in here
about regular mazdas. (I see a few posts about mazda 6's) 2nd if you can
tell me a general mazda group I'd be more than happy to post in there. whenI
did a search for mazda this is all that came up that actually has people
posting it it. dummy

Old September 10th 05, 09:31 PM
XS11E

"Dr Nick" > wrote in:

> 2nd if you can tell me a general mazda group

free.autos.mazda
Old September 10th 05, 11:06 PM
Dr Nick

I checkes free.autos.mazda and there are only 15 posts in there... doesn't
seem like an active group..... any other places I can look?

Old September 11th 05, 12:10 AM
Leon van Dommelen

http://www.mazda3forums.com/

>"XS11E" > wrote in message
>> "Dr Nick" > wrote in:
>>
>>> 2nd if you can tell me a general mazda group

>> free.autos.mazda

http://www.dommelen.net/miata
EXIT THE INTERSTATES (Jamie Jensen)
Old September 11th 05, 12:30 AM
XS11E

"Dr Nick" > wrote in:

> I checkes free.autos.mazda and there are only 15 posts in there... doesn't
> seem like an active group..... any other places I can look?

It's a new group, give it time and see if it goes anywhere.

Old September 11th 05, 04:39 PM
Frank Berger

"pltrgyst" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 01:02:02 -0400, "Dr Nick" > wrote:
>
>>hi there, I'm new to this group as I've been looking into getting a mazda
>>3.

> So why don't you go find a general Mazda discussion group, dummy?
>
> -- Fred

If this is the way you always treat someone who makes an error, you must be
very unpopular.

Old September 12th 05, 05:11 AM
Chris D'Agnolo

Leon made up for Fred!

See, engineers can be compasionate!

Chris
92BB&T

"Frank Berger" > wrote in message

> "pltrgyst" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 01:02:02 -0400, "Dr Nick" > wrote:
>>
>>>hi there, I'm new to this group as I've been looking into getting a mazda
>>>3.

>> So why don't you go find a general Mazda discussion group, dummy?
>>
>> -- Fred
>>

> If this is the way you always treat someone who makes an error, you must
> be very unpopular.

Plan to purchase MAZDA 3 S. Any comments?, advice?. warnings? [email protected] Mazda 1 March 15th 05 01:13 AM
MAZDA 6 with 2.3 inline 4 Ez Mazda 0 February 24th 05 09:00 PM
Mazda OEM Parts Catalogs for Sale Joe Mazda 0 February 12th 05 01:59 PM
OEM Mazda parts microfiche sets for sale Bigjfig Mazda 0 August 29th 04 11:21 PM