WWSD What would Sarah Palin Do? Bailout Plan

Old September 26th 08, 02:22 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.autos.driving,sci.energy,alt.gossip.celebrities
Angelocracy

Default WWSD What would Sarah Palin Do? Bailout Plan

$700 billion bailout of the financial industry not a good plan
from

http://angelocracy.blogspot.com/2008...-palin-do.html

700 billion can be total energy independence in 2 years

700 billion can be a new electric car for people who make less than 75
k a year

This would save the car and airline companies

This would make thousand of new jobs in America for Americans

This would stop sending almost a trillion dollars year overseas to
import oil

http://angelocracy.blogspot.com/2008...-palin-do.html
Old September 26th 08, 09:35 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.autos.driving,sci.energy,alt.gossip.celebrities
Rod Speed[_1_]

Angelocracy > wrote:

> $700 billion bailout of the financial industry not a good plan from
> http://angelocracy.blogspot.com/2008...-palin-do.html

Which clearly hasnt got a clue.

> 700 billion can be total energy independence in 2 years

Bare faced pig ignorant lie.

> 700 billion can be a new electric car for people who make less than 75 k a year

Doesnt have the range.

And that $700B aint being spent, clown.

> This would save the car and airline companies

Nope.

> This would make thousand of new jobs in America for Americans

Thats only costing $700M per job. Rather expensive jobs.

Old September 26th 08, 10:02 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
S. Fu

On 2008-09-26 13:35:29 -0700, "Rod Speed" > said:

> Bare faced pig ignorant lie.

If you're going to steal my lines, at least attribute them to me.

Slander Fu (the King of Pig-Ignorance)

Old September 27th 08, 02:24 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.autos.driving,sci.energy
necromancer[_5_]

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 06:22:32 -0700 (PDT), Angelocracy
> wrote:

<football and celeberties groups removed >>

>700 billion can be total energy independence in 2 years
>
>700 billion can be a new electric car for people who make less than 75
>k a year
>
>This would save the car and airline companies
>
>This would make thousand of new jobs in America for Americans
>
>This would stop sending almost a trillion dollars year overseas to
>import oil
>
>http://angelocracy.blogspot.com/2008...-palin-do.html

Cites (besides your blog)?

--
"The record run in oil prices is related more to
speculation and a weakening dollar than supply

--Exxon-Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson
Old September 27th 08, 06:05 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.autos.driving,sci.energy,alt.gossip.celebrities
gabydewilde

On Sep 26, 10:35*pm, "Rod Speed" > wrote:
> > 700 billion can be total energy independence in 2 years

> Bare faced pig ignorant lie.

A few post stamps send around some bags of Hemp seeds have people toss
them around where ever nothing useful grows already.

Make gas from the wood pulp, oil from the seeds.

Use wind and solar to crush the wood and extract the oil when wind and
solar are available.

And/or build big GEET reactors to refine the biomass.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...b?hl=en&lnk=st

It would only cost a few million to convert the coal plants into hemp
plants.

But I'm sure people will complaint about low carbon levels hippies and
drop bears.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/3695/db.htm
Old September 27th 08, 06:43 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.autos.driving,sci.energy,alt.gossip.celebrities
Rod Speed[_1_]

gabydewilde > wrote
> Rod Speed > wrote

>>> 700 billion can be total energy independence in 2 years

>> Bare faced pig ignorant lie.

> A few post stamps send around some bags of Hemp seeds have
> people toss them around where ever nothing useful grows already.

> Make gas from the wood pulp, oil from the seeds.

Wouldnt produce anything like enough to power cars alone.

> Use wind and solar to crush the wood and extract the oil when wind and solar are available.

Not even possible. You dont get anything like enough energy that way.

> And/or build big GEET reactors to refine the biomass.

Wouldnt produce anything like enough to power cars alone.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...b?hl=en&lnk=st

> It would only cost a few million to convert the coal plants into hemp plants.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never ever had a ****ing clue about anything at all, ever.

You wouldnt even get enough energy from the hemp plants to transport them to the coal plants.

Old September 27th 08, 07:25 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.autos.driving,sci.energy,alt.gossip.celebrities
gabydewilde

On Sep 27, 7:43*am, "Rod Speed" > wrote:
> gabydewilde > wrote
>
> > Rod Speed > wrote
> >> Bare faced pig ignorant lie.

> > A few post stamps send around some bags of Hemp seeds have
> > people toss them around where ever nothing useful grows already.
> > Make gas from the wood pulp, oil from the seeds.

> Wouldnt produce anything like enough to power cars alone.

Do the math you petroapologist.

> > Use wind and solar to crush the wood and extract the oil when wind and solar are available.

> Not even possible. You dont get anything like enough energy that way.

Whining nay sayer.

> > And/or build big GEET reactors to refine the biomass.

> Wouldnt produce anything like enough to power cars alone.

A car is a vehicle with 4 wheels. Whining nay sayer.

> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d/thread/e1470...
> > It would only cost a few million to convert the coal plants into hemp plants.

> Thanks for that completely superfluous....

What an asshole you are you whining nay sayer.

> You wouldnt even get enough energy from the hemp plants to transport them to the coal plants.

It grows anyplace whining nay sayer.

You sound like you have some ****ing deathwish ****tard.

Like I said, I'm sure people will complaint about low carbon levels
hippies and drop bears. etc

*** plasma reactor power ***

http://www.geetfriends.net

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMNCebzgCgg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2KRRgjcJTg

http://geetpantone.blogspot.com/2007...t-des-gaz.html

GEET-Pantone Multi-fuel Plasma Reactor Research-Workshop: Projet echo-
moteur - Trajet des gaz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYefXx6ARGs

YouTube - Le moteur à eau

geet-pantone : Research Library and Workshop

http://www.rexresearch.com/pantone/pantone.htm
Paul Pantone ~ GEET Fuel Pretreater (US Patent # 5,794,601)

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/t...-reactor-motor

TechEBlog » Paul Pantone's Incredible Plasma Reactor Motor

http://www.videospider.tv/Videos/Detail/1589994764.aspx

GEET Water Fuel Plasma Reactor Chamber Explained Part 2 - Video
Spider.tv

http://membres.lycos.fr/quanthomme/j...l/pmcjlnen.htm

The Lawnmover retrofitted with Geet Multi-Fuels Processor

http://www-teledyski.pl/audio/Panton...qtuj_kGC8.html

Pantone Magnetic Plasma Fuel Reactor Engine-GEET(SPAD)French

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...y_Paul_Pantone

Directory:GEET Reactor by Paul Pantone - PESWiki

*** Hemp automotive powers ***

http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/hemprevolution.htm

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=4rgDyEO_8cI

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=S9Am3yUDt3M

http://www.hempcar.org

Hemp Car

http://www.hempcar.org/indexOLD.html

Hemp Car

http://www.geocities.com/medicalmari...003/fact26.htm

Industrial Fact: Henry Ford's Hemp Car

http://www.rense.com/general67/FORD.HTM

Ford And Deisel Never Intended Cars To Use Gasoline

http://www.autobloggreen.com/2007/07...uces-less-smo/

Ford's hemp car closer - a greener choice that produces less smoke -
AutoblogGreen

http://www.autobloggreen.com/2006/08...be-video-post/

Update on Ford Hemp car YouTube video post - AutoblogGreen

http://cannabisnews.com/news/9/thread9417.shtml

cannabisnews.com: Hemp Car To Make Record 10,000-mile Trip

http://community.freespeech.org/henr...m_hemp_plastic

Henry Fords HEMP CAR made from hemp plastic | Free Speech TV

Community: Participatory Media

http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/tol...cle2076272.ece

Ultimate green machine: a car made of hemp - Times Online

http://homepages.mtn.org/iasa/hempcar.html

Hemp Car Visits Minneapolis/St Paul on August 1

http://www.autocult.com.au/Image.aspx?id=14308

AutoCult Gallery - Hemp car

http://www.hanf-info.ch/info/de/Japa...Car-Tours.html

Japan: Hemp Car Tours - Worldwide news - Information on hemp -
Willkommen auf http://www.hanf-info.ch Der Spezialist für Hanf
(Cannabis) in der Schweiz.

Old September 27th 08, 09:25 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.autos.driving,sci.energy,alt.gossip.celebrities
Patrick Keenan

"gabydewilde" > wrote in message
On Sep 27, 7:43 am, "Rod Speed" > wrote:
> gabydewilde > wrote
>
> > Rod Speed > wrote
> >> Bare faced pig ignorant lie.

> > A few post stamps send around some bags of Hemp seeds have
> > people toss them around where ever nothing useful grows already.
> > Make gas from the wood pulp, oil from the seeds.

> Wouldnt produce anything like enough to power cars alone.

Do the math you petroapologist.

=========

As we have seen recently, when farmers shift to producing fuel rather than
foods, there are side effects. Such as food shortages.

=========

> > Use wind and solar to crush the wood and extract the oil when wind and
> > solar are available.

> Not even possible. You dont get anything like enough energy that way.

Whining nay sayer.

> > And/or build big GEET reactors to refine the biomass.

> Wouldnt produce anything like enough to power cars alone.

A car is a vehicle with 4 wheels. Whining nay sayer.

> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d/thread/e1470...
> > It would only cost a few million to convert the coal plants into hemp
> > plants.

> Thanks for that completely superfluous....

What an asshole you are you whining nay sayer.

========
It's a very good point that that you really should consider. The facts are
easily available, though you have to read to get to them.

Energy utilities are usually regulated, and the costs are published
publicly. And costs are vastly higher than "a few million".

Some energy utilities spend "a few million" on just *fencing* around a
single installation.

You really want to check your facts before you start discrediting your
argument.

=======
> You wouldnt even get enough energy from the hemp plants to transport them
> to the coal plants.

It grows anyplace whining nay sayer.

==============

Please try *thinking* these things through.

Hemp may (or may not) grow "anyplace", but you still have to process it and
get it to the generator plants. Exactly how much hemp do you think would
be required to run a converted coal plant for, say, one year?

It would be helpful if you could show your math, which will necessarily
disclose the farmland required to produce that much hemp.

And perhaps you are unaware of a basic effect of over-farming - if you grow
a crop too many times in one spot, the soil becomes depleted and won't grow
anything at all. You'll create wastelands instead. So, the biomass
source moves farther and farther away from the generators.

So then how will you get the hemp to the generators? And if all your
farmland is dedicated to keeping the lights on and NASCAR running, where
will you get corn dogs?

This isn't as simple a problem as you pretend.

HTH
-pk

<snippage?

Old September 27th 08, 09:34 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.autos.driving,sci.energy,alt.gossip.celebrities
Rod Speed[_1_]

Some gutless ****wit desperately cowering behind
gabydewilde > desperately
attempted to bull**** its way out of its predicament
and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

Old September 28th 08, 04:11 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.autos.driving,sci.energy,alt.gossip.celebrities
Immortalist

On Sep 27, 1:34 pm, "Rod Speed" > wrote:
> Some gutless ****wit desperately cowering behind
> gabydewilde > desperately
> attempted to bull**** its way out of its predicament
> and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

Nope?