Run Your Vehicles On Water (HHO)

Old March 26th 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
water4gas

Default Run Your Vehicles On Water (HHO)

I do not have to prove anything more than I already have. I made an offer
and posted what needs to be done to get it. So do it. Just like any offer,
you must follow the direction of the person who is making the offer.

So simple to follow and you CAN'T DO IT! Are you also saying BMW is lying?
Answer that one?? You make an apple to oranges comparison and then expect
me to disprove your theory which has nothing to do with what we are
doing...

Either follow my challenge or go away. God you must have a boring life.
Bet you get sexual satisfaction here.

Many have emailed for my web site, here it is:

http://wiwater4gas.com
For more proof go to: http://httv.biz/TSBYL/

Watch the videos.

I thank everyone who have supported me in this. Once you get the Hydrogen
Unit installed and you see the savings for yourself, refer your friends to
me. Don't bother sending them here.

Bye, this is my last post here. I have accomplished what I came here to do
and that is to help people fight the gas companies by helping you save
money....

Bye morons. Now you can find others to pull your BS on

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/rec.autos.tech/
More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

Old March 26th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
AZ Nomad[_3_]

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 23:06:48 GMT, HLS > wrote:

>"N8N" > wrote in message
>On Mar 25, 12:13 pm, "water4gas" > wrote:

>> I will put up $10,000 if you can give real proof that we are wrong!! Not
>> just a bunch of BS but independent proof!! Show me a web page where
>> studies have been performed. A school, an independent study another words.
>> Post it here!!

>Disprove the 2nd law or send me my $10K, scammer.

>Nate,
>He doesnt know what the second law is. ROTFLMAO

He spent all his money on exclamation points.
Old March 26th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, Scott Dorsey wrote:

>The thing is, what you want is a reaction that has a net energy _output_
>and that's a little harder.

Most ethanol production, hydrogen, etc really are batteries. It's not
practical to have a nuclear reactor in a car, but it could be practical to
have a nuclear reactor power hydrogen production and hydrogen to run the
car.

But since environmentalists oppose nukes, wind, and probably will oppose
solar if it ever become viable enough to pave a state with solar cells the
hydrogen would be produced using oil, coal, and natural gas making the
whole thing a pointless excerise. Exactly why the government subsidizes
for ethanol don't make any sense. We get higher food and fuel prices as a
result.

Old March 26th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

A few years ago, Popular Mechanics magazine ran an article about a new
type of atomic powered airplane that is suppose to be safe.Scuderi Group
www.scuderigroup.com is working on something they call a Split Cycle
engine.
cuhulin

Old March 26th 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Whichever search engines you like, Atomic Airplane - Popular Mechanics

Powered by halfnium 178.
cuhulin

Old March 26th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
clifto

water4gas wrote:
> Bye, this is my last post here.

We should be so lucky.

--
One meter, to within 0.0125% accuracy (off by just under .005 inches):
Three feet
Old March 26th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Rodan

"water4gas" wrote:

TO: rec.autos.tech

your [you're] all brain dead
You never graduated from High School.
You are uneducated and stupid.
You are a waste of human life.
you are no mechanic....
You are UNEDUCATED MORONS

Now that you have heard my sales pitch, read these
testimonials that I made up:

This gadget is great!!!! 87.3 miles/gallon!!!! G. H.
No more high priced gasoline!!!! Hydrogen forever!!! J. N.
All my friends are buying it!!! 102 mpg!!! A. W.
Get yours now before the oil companies buy it up!!! R. R.

If that doesn't convince you, I am giving you a 100 per
cent money back guarantee!!!! How can you lose????
Send me your money now before I withdraw my offer.
Even though I spam your newsgroup with unwanted
advertising, provide no description of what I am selling,
have no independent scientific proof of my claims, and
you don't know me at all, go ahead and trust me with
your money.

I am totally sold!!!! I believe every word you said!!!!

Rodan.

Old March 26th 08, 04:31 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
aarcuda69062

In article >,
Tegger > wrote:

> aarcuda69062 > wrote in
> :
>

> > This same water4gas numb nuts is advertising on Craig's list in my
> > area, they're claiming to be opening up soon in a town not to far from
> > me.

> You're in Wisconsin, aren't you?
>
> According to a whois lookup, this wiwater4gas place is registered by "Ken
> Weare" and/or "Doug Weare", who give this address:
> 7713 W Grantosa Dr
> Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53218
>
> The phone number given in the whois info is the same one posted in the

Haw-haw-haw, good job Tegger.

76th and Villard, know the area well. Most business are surrounded by
high chain link fences with barb or razor wire on top.

Tell 'em Mr water4gas, tell em that DJs Transmissions is 2-3 blocks
away, tell 'em how high the fence is. Ghetto part of town, hardly where
you'd find someone making the $100K+ per year your web site claims.

Google Earth street view... that is one fine house you got there Doug,
when is it scheduled to be burned down?

Let's check C-cap and see what ol' Doug has been up to...
Oops, make that Doug and Elizabeth.

My-my Doug, you have a lot of judgements against you.
dead beat a few health care providers, unemployment wants their cash
back, department of revenue HOLY **** $27,000 in back taxes? Are you
****in kidding me? Stiffed Jacobus on your fuel oil bill, Doug, that's
petty anti. And seriously, it looks like you got a little bit more to
worry about than a few cuss words on usenet.

Yeah, you are one SHARP business man!

Aw hell, why not just post the URL?

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/pager.do;js...B0C1FC0EE78F45
36E4.render5?cacheId=F75C3BE5F399DEF4878A674B91C3A CC7&offset=0&sortColumn
=0&sortDirection=DESC

Where did you go to high school Doug, Custer or Marshall?

Keep posting pal, we need a broken down can't get his **** together 57
year old to laugh at!

Oh yeah, walk on over to Rob Wegmanns and tell him I said hi!

Hey, maybe while you're there, you can trot on over to AllPro
Transmission and say hi to Gary Ringle for me too.
Old March 26th 08, 04:45 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
aarcuda69062

In article
outautos.com>,
"water4gas" > wrote:

> Our gigantic unit produces hydrogen on demand, comes with a 30 Day 100%
> Money Back Guarantee!!

Just a rough guesstimate; looks like you have somewhere near $50K in
judgements against you.

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/pager.do;js...B0C1FC0EE78F45
36E4.render5?cacheId=F75C3BE5F399DEF4878A674B91C3A CC7&offset=0&sortColumn
=0&sortDirection=DESC

Your guarantee isn't worth dog poop.