NR2003 Track pack?

Old November 15th 06, 08:39 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony Rickard

Default NR2003 Track pack?

Plowboy wrote:
> I suppose there is some reason that you didnt go ahead in included the
> GPL2k3 "updated demo" from the guys at GPLEA I think it was, on that site, I
> know it was not official, but is good aside. I cant recall anyone
> complaining about it, I could be wrong.

Tim's list is for the official Papy updates & demos.

For GPL community add ons I always found http://gplpp.com/ to be a good
place for piecing together all the best add ons.

Cheers
Tony
Old November 17th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Plowboy

I agree, with ya tony, "official" PAPY stuff. glad to see the link you
posted though, cause I needed to download it again...

Tony Rickard wrote:
> Plowboy wrote:
>> I suppose there is some reason that you didnt go ahead in included
>> the GPL2k3 "updated demo" from the guys at GPLEA I think it was, on
>> that site, I know it was not official, but is good aside. I cant
>> recall anyone complaining about it, I could be wrong.

> Tim's list is for the official Papy updates & demos.
>
> For GPL community add ons I always found http://gplpp.com/ to be a
> good place for piecing together all the best add ons.
>
> Cheers
> Tony

NR2003 with Track IR Don Burnette[_1_] Simulators 0 July 28th 06 07:58 PM
Scout axle data? Stupendous Man Jeep 2 December 8th 05 03:56 AM
GPL to NR2003 w/ Noonan Converter Darus Simulators 5 July 15th 05 12:56 AM
NR2003 old wilkes track Charles F. Castor Jr. Simulators 1 May 22nd 05 07:33 PM
NR2003 Track and car updates Charles F. Castor Jr. Simulators 3 December 29th 04 03:45 PM