OT RAS-Factor F3 Birmingham 3est.

Old September 17th 05, 07:29 AM
Mitch_A

Default OT RAS-Factor F3 Birmingham 3est.

Server: Ras-Factor F3 Euroseries mod v1.1
Track: Birmingham Long
Track opens 3est (1 hr practice)
Open Sets
Race Time 4est
Race Length 30 minute timed.

Took me awhile to get some grip in the rear so be ready. This is a really
great mod and also a terrific track. Not real sure what kinda times to
expect but in just a few laps Ive turned a low 1:27.

Mitch

Old September 17th 05, 06:05 PM
Tony Rickard

Mitch_A wrote:
> Server: Ras-Factor F3 Euroseries mod v1.1
> Track: Birmingham Long
> Track opens 3est (1 hr practice)
> Open Sets
> Race Time 4est
> Race Length 30 minute timed.

Am I right in saying 15:00 Eastern time = 19:00 GMT = 20:00 BST = 21:00 CET
Old September 17th 05, 07:53 PM
Mitch_A

yes sir

.uk...

Old September 17th 05, 10:20 PM
Mitch_A

Great racing Tony. Had a blast (after I won one lol).

Cya next week at Toban GP in the F3's

Mitch

Old September 17th 05, 10:20 PM
DJRJR

"Mitch_A" > wrote in message
t...
> Server: Ras-Factor F3 Euroseries mod v1.1
> Track: Birmingham Long
> Track opens 3est (1 hr practice)
> Open Sets
> Race Time 4est
> Race Length 30 minute timed.
>
> Took me awhile to get some grip in the rear so be ready. This is a really
> great mod and also a terrific track. Not real sure what kinda times to
> expect but in just a few laps Ive turned a low 1:27.
>

> Mitch

Damn I missed it, btw I just did a few laps in the F3 and got a 1:26.700

Old September 17th 05, 10:23 PM
Mitch_A

Matchmaker was up and down all morning so it was difficult for all getting
in.

Were running Toban GP next week in the F3's.

Mitch