2015 Ford Mustang GT

Old January 10th 14, 05:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
MummyChunk

Default 2015 Ford Mustang GT

From AB

The 2015 Ford Mustang is assuredly the most anticipated new vehicle of
the year. The redesigned Pony Car has been the subject of frantic
gossiping and covert spy photos covering everything from the way it
looks to the tech it will include, its performance, mechanicals and a
bevy of other aspects of Ford's performance icon.

And now, we've had our first look at it. In a closed backgrounder at
Ford's headquarters, we crawled over every inch of the new Mustang in
an all-too-short look at the muscle car that will carry the company's
performance flag through the rest of the decade. We've now witnessed
what is arguably the most comprehensive refit of the Mustang in its
50-year history. We're still months away from our first drive, but
after seeing it in the flesh and learning about its systems and
mechanicals, it'd be unwise to bet against the sixth generation of
this legendary nameplate.

View the attachments for this post at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.p...7953#252637953