Time for a blast

Old April 29th 11, 09:33 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Dave Savage[_3_]

Default Time for a blast

Quick - the roads are clear while they all watch the wedding - time for a
blast !!

Dave S.... :>)) 156 2.0 SP2 '98

Old April 30th 11, 08:53 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
TonyB

"Dave Savage" > wrote in message
> Quick - the roads are clear while they all watch the wedding - time for a
> blast !!
>
> Dave S.... :>)) 156 2.0 SP2 '98

I did. Took a 50 mile round trip to Ely, roads and city centre were deserted
at 10.40 a.m.

TonyB
156 JTDM '04

Old May 1st 11, 09:45 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

On 30/04/2011 20:53, TonyB wrote:

> "Dave Savage" > wrote in message
>> Quick - the roads are clear while they all watch the wedding - time
>> for a blast !!
>>
>> Dave S.... :>)) 156 2.0 SP2 '98

> I did. Took a 50 mile round trip to Ely, roads and city centre were
> deserted at 10.40 a.m.

Meh. I enjoyed watching the wedding with the family.

Off today to get Rachel's new 147.

2.0 Lusso, 5dr, 27915 miles. 05 reg. Full ARSH.

Phase one of the Maserati procurement plan....

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 GTV TS GT 3.2 V6
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
#www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old May 1st 11, 12:30 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
R C Nesbit

Catman spoke:
> Meh. I enjoyed watching the wedding with the family.

Gasp! - I bet you didn't admit to that on the other place!
;^)

> Off today to get Rachel's new 147.
>
> 2.0 Lusso, 5dr, 27915 miles. 05 reg. Full ARSH.

Sounds nice. I Like Lesley's 147, but it doesn't have
that same 'spirit' to me as the 156 - and it actually feels
*huge* inside the cabin!

> Phase one of the Maserati procurement plan....

I thought Phase 1 was disposing of the GTV?

--
Rob Pearson
156 1.9jtd sportwagon (now)

Old May 1st 11, 12:37 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

On 01/05/2011 12:30, R C Nesbit wrote:
> Catman spoke:
>> Meh. I enjoyed watching the wedding with the family.

> Gasp! - I bet you didn't admit to that on the other place!
> ;^)

No one asked!

Anyway, I'm not quite as stupid as I may look

>> Off today to get Rachel's new 147.
>>
>> 2.0 Lusso, 5dr, 27915 miles. 05 reg. Full ARSH.

> Sounds nice. I Like Lesley's 147, but it doesn't have
> that same 'spirit' to me as the 156 - and it actually feels
> *huge* inside the cabin!

Yeah it's 'OK' The Lusso is jolly soft compared to the GT.
>> Phase one of the Maserati procurement plan....

> I thought Phase 1 was disposing of the GTV?

Well, that's linked to getting the 147. Not being Nige I need to sell
the GTV to pay for the 147 (sort of)

Once that's gone, phase 1 will be complete.

I reckon phase 2 might be another year

Old May 1st 11, 04:30 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

On 01/05/2011 12:37, Catman wrote:
> On 01/05/2011 12:30, R C Nesbit wrote:
>> Catman spoke:
>>> Meh. I enjoyed watching the wedding with the family.

>> Gasp! - I bet you didn't admit to that on the other place!
>> ;^)

> No one asked!
>
> Anyway, I'm not quite as stupid as I may look
>

>>> Off today to get Rachel's new 147.
>>>
>>> 2.0 Lusso, 5dr, 27915 miles. 05 reg. Full ARSH.

>> Sounds nice. I Like Lesley's 147, but it doesn't have
>> that same 'spirit' to me as the 156 - and it actually feels
>> *huge* inside the cabin!
>>

> Yeah it's 'OK' The Lusso is jolly soft compared to the GT.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/upload/...5-44483055@N08

Couple of shots. It looks jolly nice on the road, I must say.

Old May 1st 11, 04:32 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

On 01/05/2011 16:30, Catman wrote:
> On 01/05/2011 12:37, Catman wrote:
>> On 01/05/2011 12:30, R C Nesbit wrote:
>>> Catman spoke:
>>>
>>> Gasp! - I bet you didn't admit to that on the other place!
>>> ;^)

>> No one asked!
>>
>> Anyway, I'm not quite as stupid as I may look

>>> Sounds nice. I Like Lesley's 147, but it doesn't have
>>> that same 'spirit' to me as the 156 - and it actually feels
>>> *huge* inside the cabin!
>>>

>> Yeah it's 'OK' The Lusso is jolly soft compared to the GT.

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/upload/...5-44483055@N08
>

> Couple of shots. It looks jolly nice on the road, I must say.

Actually I meant:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/catmanv...7626497309875/

Old May 1st 11, 05:09 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
R C Nesbit

Catman spoke:
> >> Yeah it's 'OK' The Lusso is jolly soft compared to the GT.

> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/upload/...5-44483055@N08
> >

> > Couple of shots. It looks jolly nice on the road, I must say.

"Hang on!

You're currently logged in as gbzrope, but it looks like you've got more than one
Flickr account.

You logged in to the Uploadr as catman1970v2, so you'll need to re-login to the
Flickr website under that account to process your stuff."

> Actually I meant:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/catmanv...57626497309875

Yes, that worked.

Lesleys is black, and looks stunning!

--
Rob Pearson
156 1.9jtd sportwagon (now)

Old May 1st 11, 05:17 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

On 01/05/2011 17:09, R C Nesbit wrote:
> Catman spoke:
>>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/upload/...5-44483055@N08
>>>

>>> Couple of shots. It looks jolly nice on the road, I must say.
>>>

> "Hang on!
>
> You're currently logged in as gbzrope, but it looks like you've got more than one
> Flickr account.
>
> You logged in to the Uploadr as catman1970v2, so you'll need to re-login to the
> Flickr website under that account to process your stuff."

That's cos I are an idiot.

>> Actually I meant:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/catmanv...57626497309875

> Yes, that worked.
>
> Lesleys is black, and looks stunning!

Should be good for a ew years.

Old May 1st 11, 06:32 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH[_2_]

Catman > wrote:

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/upload/...5-44483055@N08
> >

> > Couple of shots. It looks jolly nice on the road, I must say.
> >

> Actually I meant:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/catmanv...7626497309875/

Hmmm, I'm never all that convinced by the 147 - especially pre-facelift
5 door cars.

The final edition 'Ducati Corse', on the other hand, looks stunning.

http://imganuncios.mitula.net/alfa_r...q2_jtdm_922578
74384356216.jpg
--
SteveH