rF2 Screenies

Old March 22nd 10, 04:51 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Ruud van Gaal

Default rF2 Screenies

Uwe wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 04:33:57 -0700 (PDT), mookytc wrote:
>
>>> http://www.virtualr.net/rfactor-2-in...e-screengrabs/

>> Wonder if they put the West Brothers on to paint some car haulers?

> Damn, that tore up a really old scar again, thanks ;-)
>
> I used to check the West Brothers forums every once in a while, but
> gave up on it about a year ago. Anyone still close to them got some
> news?

3 months ago they were still at it, although perhaps not in full flight.
So my hope is also to one day be surprised and see it on a shelf.

Old April 9th 10, 06:48 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Juarez[_3_]

On 22/03/2010 8:51 AM, Ruud van Gaal wrote:

> 3 months ago they were still at it, although perhaps not in full flight.
> So my hope is also to one day be surprised and see it on a shelf.

You would still give money to them after they tried to con people into
purchasing Teddy Bears and other crap to support their development on a
non-existent racing sim? Even if they released it tomorrow I wouldn't
buy it. Their reputation is now dirt.
Old April 10th 10, 12:17 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
mookytc

On Mar 22, 11:51*am, Ruud van Gaal > wrote:
> Uwe wrote:

> >> Wonder if they put the West Brothers on to paint some car haulers?

> > Damn, that tore up a really old scar again, thanks ;-)

> > I used to check the West Brothers forums every once in a while, but
> > gave up on it about a year ago. Anyone still close to them got some
> > news?

> 3 months ago they were still at it, although perhaps not in full flight.
> So my hope is also to one day be surprised and see it on a shelf.
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

I hope no one took the West Bros. comment seriously. The guys are
first class clowns as far as sim racing goes.
Old April 21st 10, 12:39 PM
sakurama23 sakurama23 is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs down nice topic

nice topic~~~
Old April 28th 10, 02:01 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Juarez[_3_]

On 10/04/2010 4:17 AM, mookytc wrote:

> I hope no one took the West Bros. comment seriously. The guys are
> first class clowns as far as sim racing goes.

And some people are 1st class suckers because I believe some people did
give them money for some **** gimmicks.
Old April 28th 10, 05:10 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
mookytc

On Apr 27, 9:01*pm, Juarez > wrote:
> On 10/04/2010 4:17 AM, mookytc wrote:
>
> > I hope no one took the West Bros. comment seriously. *The guys are
> > first class clowns as far as sim racing goes.

> And some people are 1st class suckers because I believe some people did
> give them money for some **** gimmicks.

Well some appeared to get some teddy bears out of the deal lol...