GT500 Test Drive

Old July 12th 08, 07:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default GT500 Test Drive

Interesting comments...

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...03/1148/AUTO01

Patrick
Old July 13th 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Dan[_30_]

On Jul 12, 12:12*pm, wrote:
> Interesting comments...
>
> http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...712/OPINION03/....
>
> Patrick

Man, sounds like the dude was scared of that car. I can imagine what a
wreck he'd be if he drove one that's been tweaked to 800 bhp. He'd be
a puddle of goo in a 1000 bhp turbo Terminator . Who's he writing
for, SmartCar owners ?

Dan
P49Y83+
Old July 15th 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jimmy[_1_]

On Jul 12, 2:12 pm, wrote:
> Interesting comments...
>
> http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...712/OPINION03/...
>
> Patrick

I saw 2 500's at a car show recently at Murray's skating rink in
Yonkers...absolutely beautiful cars.

Anybody know if you can do a pulley modification ala the 2003/4
cobras?

I wonder if gas prices will affect the selling price of these. I'm
betting no!
Old July 15th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson

Jimmy wrote:
> On Jul 12, 2:12 pm, wrote:
>> Interesting comments...
>>
>> http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...712/OPINION03/...
>>
>> Patrick

> I saw 2 500's at a car show recently at Murray's skating rink in
> Yonkers...absolutely beautiful cars.
>
> Anybody know if you can do a pulley modification ala the 2003/4
> cobras?

I am sure you can. The engines in these cars aren't even breaking a
sweat at 500 hp.

> I wonder if gas prices will affect the selling price of these. I'm
> betting no!

IMO, the only thing that will effect the price is the production volume.

Test drive car utsh Driving 2 September 7th 07 06:04 PM
GT500 Road Test [email protected] Ford Mustang 43 October 26th 06 11:58 AM
A3 Test drive David A Smith Audi 4 April 21st 06 02:22 PM
More questions after A4 test drive... Ronny Audi 1 April 19th 05 02:34 PM
My GT test drive thoughts PhilipS Alfa Romeo 18 August 15th 04 11:38 PM