w reg 2000, grand cherokee

Old July 21st 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
shorty7

Default w reg 2000, grand cherokee

Hi,
I have a 2000 w reg, jeep grand cherokee, 3.1TD LTD, when driving my jeep
it loses power sometimes but then picks up again, I have tried a full
service including diesel filter etc, injector cleaners and system cleaners
etc which don't seem to have cured it, I would be very grateful if you or
anyone you know would be able to help me with this problem.
Thanks
Dan.

Old July 22nd 07, 09:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
sqdancerLynn

Hum ?? Not sure what kind of anser you may get
That engine combo is not available in USA

Old July 22nd 07, 10:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Dori A Schmetterling[_2_]

Nor is a W registration.... :-)

DAS

---
"sqdancerLynn" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> Hum ?? Not sure what kind of anser you may get
> That engine combo is not available in USA

2000 Grand Cherokee - New computer - P1685 [email protected] Jeep 15 June 11th 16 03:18 AM
New 20" wheels for my 2000 Grand Cherokee? [email protected] Jeep 14 September 3rd 06 02:20 PM
2000 Grand Cherokee lamulins Jeep 3 August 27th 06 07:03 PM
2000 Grand Cherokee Quadradrive problem Corky Jeep 2 April 12th 05 02:42 AM
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Corky Jeep 1 April 11th 05 06:56 AM