96 Neon - 2 door

Old July 21st 07, 07:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
argyliz

Default 96 Neon - 2 door

Have been looking for a good, economical vehicle for a grandchild. Have
located a nice 1996 Neon with 98,000 miles in fair condition for $950. Do
not know much about Neons , nor their value... any input would be much
appreciated.. thanks

--
"Life is a coin. You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend
it once."

Old July 21st 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
KYHighlander

If you love your grandchild buy them a car that will withstand a hard hit.
Most kids wreck the first car.

Second tip if they are under aged, max out the liability on the car. this
will protect you when they injure a bunch of people and they won't come and
take your house.

third tip, buy a good unbrella policy, it will protect you for up to a
million in liability and only cost about $300 per year. This is in case they
wipe out a school bus.

My wife just got hit head on by a teenager, her hand is broken in 5 places
and now sports the newest metal hardware. She will be out of work for about
a year according to the doctor. The kid that hit her had $25,000 in coverage
and couldn't understand why that wasn't enough to cover it. He had "Full
Coverage" for Pete's sake.

I'll give this advice to all, max out your PIP it costs very little and buy
Uninsured and underinsured motorist on all your cars. The Uninsured and
Underinsured stacks so if you get hurt you can get the total of the coverage
on all vehicles having it. I only had it on 2 out of 3 cars. Next time I'll
have it on them all.

KY